PDA

View Full Version : Haze goes Gold!



Not-A-Stalker
09-01-2007, 01:37 PM
http://n4g.com/ps3/News-64512.aspx

The game is done, but I can't play it for another 2 1/2 months? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif Ubisoft, bump up the release date please! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif

Anyways, discuss/debate.

Not-A-Stalker
09-01-2007, 01:37 PM
http://n4g.com/ps3/News-64512.aspx

The game is done, but I can't play it for another 2 1/2 months? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif Ubisoft, bump up the release date please! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif

Anyways, discuss/debate.

Rasomaso
09-01-2007, 01:48 PM
What does it mean theat "Haze goes gold"? And I thought they are using their own engine not the unreal engine 3.0 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

200 posts btw \o/ http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/typing.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/halo.gif

Not-A-Stalker
09-01-2007, 02:18 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rasomaso:
What does it mean theat "Haze goes gold"? And I thought they are using their own engine not the unreal engine 3.0 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

200 posts btw \o/ http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/typing.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/halo.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It means the game is complete and is being put into production.

nightmarex121
09-01-2007, 02:24 PM
I hope they don't put it out early because if they do they have to go up against halo and that won't be good.

sorry_no_CODs
09-01-2007, 02:46 PM
It seems this site n4g linked to is greatly misinformed. There's no way it could have gone gold now. FRD said they're spending the next few months balancing multiplayer and such. Also, we all know FRD are using their own engine.

Franciscus1988
09-01-2007, 03:32 PM
Doesn't seem right to me either, because there's an urgent need to do some bug fixing and balancing (honestly that's just my feeling)

Awesome_Aleks
09-01-2007, 05:06 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sorry_no_CODs:
Also, we all know FRD are using their own engine. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
exactly, they are definitely not using the Unreal 3 Engine

deded999
09-01-2007, 06:06 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sorry_no_CODs:
It seems this site n4g linked to is greatly misinformed. There's no way it could have gone gold now. FRD said they're spending the next few months balancing multiplayer and such. Also, we all know FRD are using their own engine. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They've quoted it from some other idiot site that doesn't have a clue what it's on about. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

Maybe I should start a gaming news site - you just have to make stuff up don't you? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif