PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer Matching Issues on PS3

Exitalterego
11-14-2008, 04:59 AM
Hi,
My friend and I are having some problems when it comes to playing together in ToW 2v2 games. We are both playing as Russia and one of us will invite the other when on the Mission Select screen. This works fine. However, when we go into the waiting lobby, quite often whoever was invited will dissappear from the inviter's screen. The invitee can still be heard, and on their PS3 they still appear in the lobby, yet if the game starts the invitee will have been kicked and someone else will have taken their place. This is very annoying as we both bought the game so we could play it together.
Is anyone else having a similar issue?

Exitalterego
11-14-2008, 04:59 AM
Hi,
My friend and I are having some problems when it comes to playing together in ToW 2v2 games. We are both playing as Russia and one of us will invite the other when on the Mission Select screen. This works fine. However, when we go into the waiting lobby, quite often whoever was invited will dissappear from the inviter's screen. The invitee can still be heard, and on their PS3 they still appear in the lobby, yet if the game starts the invitee will have been kicked and someone else will have taken their place. This is very annoying as we both bought the game so we could play it together.
Is anyone else having a similar issue?