PDA

View Full Version : Where is the Theives Guild?

timpbader
12-18-2010, 07:12 PM
I'm makeing an ACB guide for someone new to the series. For some reason the Theives Guild doesn't show up on my map. Actually the Rosa/Fiore is the only one that does. But I found the Mercenaries Hall.

timpbader
12-18-2010, 07:12 PM
I'm makeing an ACB guide for someone new to the series. For some reason the Theives Guild doesn't show up on my map. Actually the Rosa/Fiore is the only one that does. But I found the Mercenaries Hall.

flyingeaglemile
12-18-2010, 07:14 PM
Why would someone need to know where it is when there`s a level that shows you where it is.

chood1994
12-18-2010, 08:24 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by flyingeaglemile:
Why would someone need to know where it is when there`s a level that shows you where it is. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Someone might forget?

flyingeaglemile
12-18-2010, 08:34 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by chood1994:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by flyingeaglemile:
Why would someone need to know where it is when there`s a level that shows you where it is. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Someone might forget? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It`s on the map, and whenever you go in the tunnels there`s the option to travel to the thieves guild.