PDA

View Full Version : What BIA needs to be successful...

Yodiggs
02-27-2005, 06:52 PM
I believe the MOST important thing is the AI and the amount of Maps. From what i can tell, if you go one way in a certain map, the AI tries to flank you based on your position. Now, the question is, if i replay that map and go another way will the AI respond to my new approach? Basically it depends on how scripted the game is, scripted games get boring, they need to make an open game like the first ghost recon where you know where the enemy is and can approach him from every angle, flanks and all. They also need to incorporate the camoflauge technique used in Metal gear solid 3 into Ghost recon games and every war game, let us choose our camo for each level!!!!!!! that way if we fail, its our **** faults.

Yodiggs
02-27-2005, 06:52 PM
I believe the MOST important thing is the AI and the amount of Maps. From what i can tell, if you go one way in a certain map, the AI tries to flank you based on your position. Now, the question is, if i replay that map and go another way will the AI respond to my new approach? Basically it depends on how scripted the game is, scripted games get boring, they need to make an open game like the first ghost recon where you know where the enemy is and can approach him from every angle, flanks and all. They also need to incorporate the camoflauge technique used in Metal gear solid 3 into Ghost recon games and every war game, let us choose our camo for each level!!!!!!! that way if we fail, its our **** faults.

TennesseeTitans
02-27-2005, 07:46 PM
The game has 0 scripted combat moments.