PDA

View Full Version : Problem with PS3 Trophies

sahkab
12-11-2010, 09:18 AM
Hey all.

I'm having a problem with two trophies, Dust to Dust and The Gloves Come Off.
With Dust to Dust, I've already finished the story, and I messed up cause I didn't look nor find the treasures before doing so. So i figured I'll start a new profile and problem solved. I rushed through the story skipped all the cinematics and as soon as I was able to explore Monteriggioni, and found all 5 artifacts, but no trophy. Not sure what's going on.
With The Gloves Come Off it's even stranger, before I was done with the story I beat the first 4 levels, then left, after a while, (with plenty of florins to spare), I went back finished the highest bet, 500 florins, won and nothing, no trophy.
Am I doing something wrong?

Thx

sahkab
12-11-2010, 09:18 AM
Hey all.

I'm having a problem with two trophies, Dust to Dust and The Gloves Come Off.
With Dust to Dust, I've already finished the story, and I messed up cause I didn't look nor find the treasures before doing so. So i figured I'll start a new profile and problem solved. I rushed through the story skipped all the cinematics and as soon as I was able to explore Monteriggioni, and found all 5 artifacts, but no trophy. Not sure what's going on.
With The Gloves Come Off it's even stranger, before I was done with the story I beat the first 4 levels, then left, after a while, (with plenty of florins to spare), I went back finished the highest bet, 500 florins, won and nothing, no trophy.
Am I doing something wrong?

Thx

sahkab
12-11-2010, 09:28 AM
I re posted this in the Tech support forums. Thx