PDA

View Full Version : Submitting to the List...

Col._King
10-03-2006, 09:37 AM
~S!~ TO ALL!

I have just sent an Email to pfsubmissions@ubisoft.co.uk

with the purpose of having the "Hell's Devils" listed in the Official Virtual Squadrons List.

The text of the Email was as follows:
~S!~

This Email message is sent with the purpose to submit our Virtual Squadron to the Official List

of Online Squadrons of the IL2/AEP/PF Virtual Community.

Name of the Sqaudron: 5th Army Air Force, V Fighter Command Headquarters Fighter Squadron the

"Hell's Devils".

Abbreviated : V FCHQFS "Hell's Devils"

URL:

http://s9.invisionfree.com/475_FG_Angels_Forum/index.php

Language: English

Commanding Officer:

{HD}_CO_King

Description:

The Squadron started as the IL2FB/AEP/PF Branch of Savlan's 475th FG, when they were flying

exclusively Warbirds sim.

Later we resolved unanimely to go for independence, and so the unit was reshaped to a FS size,

changing the name to "Hell's Devils".

Historical Note:

In WW2 there was a V Fighter Command Headquarters Fighter Squadron, this was a non officially

designated outfit, wich depended directly from Generals Kenney and Wurthsmith, the later

substituted by Gen. Smith in 1945. On the interesting note, the American Top scorer, Richard Ira

Bong (40 kills), flew with this Unit from May to December 1944, as "Gunnery Instructor".

So I can affirm that the "Hell's Devils" are a "Semi-Historical" virtual Squadron, but solidly

based on an Historical outfit of the Second World War.

With this in mind, I'm formally asking for the Hell's Devils to be included in the List of the

Officially Reckonized Virtual Squadrons.

Thank you and Best Regards

Col. Douglas King

Thank you.

Col._King
10-03-2006, 09:37 AM
~S!~ TO ALL!

I have just sent an Email to pfsubmissions@ubisoft.co.uk

with the purpose of having the "Hell's Devils" listed in the Official Virtual Squadrons List.

The text of the Email was as follows:
~S!~

This Email message is sent with the purpose to submit our Virtual Squadron to the Official List

of Online Squadrons of the IL2/AEP/PF Virtual Community.

Name of the Sqaudron: 5th Army Air Force, V Fighter Command Headquarters Fighter Squadron the

"Hell's Devils".

Abbreviated : V FCHQFS "Hell's Devils"

URL:

http://s9.invisionfree.com/475_FG_Angels_Forum/index.php

Language: English

Commanding Officer:

{HD}_CO_King

Description:

The Squadron started as the IL2FB/AEP/PF Branch of Savlan's 475th FG, when they were flying

exclusively Warbirds sim.

Later we resolved unanimely to go for independence, and so the unit was reshaped to a FS size,

changing the name to "Hell's Devils".

Historical Note:

In WW2 there was a V Fighter Command Headquarters Fighter Squadron, this was a non officially

designated outfit, wich depended directly from Generals Kenney and Wurthsmith, the later

substituted by Gen. Smith in 1945. On the interesting note, the American Top scorer, Richard Ira

Bong (40 kills), flew with this Unit from May to December 1944, as "Gunnery Instructor".

So I can affirm that the "Hell's Devils" are a "Semi-Historical" virtual Squadron, but solidly

based on an Historical outfit of the Second World War.

With this in mind, I'm formally asking for the Hell's Devils to be included in the List of the

Officially Reckonized Virtual Squadrons.

Thank you and Best Regards

Col. Douglas King

Thank you.