PDA

View Full Version : Guns

EtrnlFlux83
09-09-2005, 04:45 AM
Just curious, but has anyone really figured out which guns are "good". Accuracy/power wise in the game.

I don't know how to exactly say this. Lets put it this way, I know I wouldn't use a AK-47, even though it is in the game. Just for the fact I know its not really a great gun.

I like the MB Carbine, but of course the description about it could be wrong about it being accurate.

Lets start with Rifles

EtrnlFlux83
09-09-2005, 04:45 AM
Just curious, but has anyone really figured out which guns are "good". Accuracy/power wise in the game.

I don't know how to exactly say this. Lets put it this way, I know I wouldn't use a AK-47, even though it is in the game. Just for the fact I know its not really a great gun.

I like the MB Carbine, but of course the description about it could be wrong about it being accurate.

Lets start with Rifles

jchung
09-09-2005, 07:27 AM
LOL, the guns in the game are nothing like the guns in real life. Trust me on that one.

If you want to know what guns are good in the GAME, then you want the ICK man. Check this site out. http://www.ick.bz I think you will like it, the charts are very informative.

Good Luck.