PDA

View Full Version : Who is "he"? [Spoilers]

ChaosxNetwork
12-18-2010, 02:58 PM
Ok so at the end of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood you(Desmond), Lucy, Shaun and Rebecca are inside the Santa Maria Alequari (Spelling Failure) and while you are doing the "puzzle" you here one of TWCB (not sure which one speaking) now when you get to the point of the second switch she speaks about "he" and about dodging left as "he" strikes right, seen in this video at 1:55 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hc67qdROmbA
Now what are your theories on who "he" is? Or am I just clueless if so for definite who is "he"?

ChaosxNetwork
12-18-2010, 02:58 PM
Ok so at the end of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood you(Desmond), Lucy, Shaun and Rebecca are inside the Santa Maria Alequari (Spelling Failure) and while you are doing the "puzzle" you here one of TWCB (not sure which one speaking) now when you get to the point of the second switch she speaks about "he" and about dodging left as "he" strikes right, seen in this video at 1:55 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hc67qdROmbA
Now what are your theories on who "he" is? Or am I just clueless if so for definite who is "he"?

Rakudaton
12-18-2010, 03:24 PM
She is speaking metaphorically about "time". I believe she says something along the lines of:

"Here is a space we can store information, wisdom... but not life. Almost we had the means... but time, time erodes us. We can delay him - feint left when he strikes right - but..."

and so on and so forth.

RzaRecta357
12-18-2010, 03:43 PM
The above is what they want us to think.

Im hoping she's talking about Jupiter or Mars and they've gone evil or something.

assassin087
12-18-2010, 04:02 PM
I think he is the sun. The sun was the one who had destroyed the earth last time.

LightRey
12-18-2010, 04:28 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rakudaton:
She is speaking metaphorically about "time". I believe she says something along the lines of:

"Here is a space we can store information, wisdom... but not life. Almost we had the means... but time, time erodes us. We can delay him - feint left when he strikes right - but..."

and so on and so forth. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
That's correct.
There's really nothing more to it.

assassin087
12-18-2010, 04:37 PM
That theory sounds better than mine.