PDA

View Full Version : If you can't find something, check fleabay!

Aj6627
06-04-2007, 09:16 PM
For the past 5 years, I have been looking for the instrumental version of Name of the Game. I found it on a CD I bought a friend for his birthday, but then he promptly lost the CD.

It isn't on iTunes, Napster, Zune Marketplace, or Ruckus. It isn't on any P2P programs, and it isn't on the interwebs.

I finally found it on Ebay(aka Fleabay) on the single given out to DJs for playing at dances.

So, if you can't find something, then check Ebay!

Note: I am not promoting piracy, I'm just saying it wasn't available legally or illegally through the internet.

Aj6627
06-04-2007, 09:16 PM
For the past 5 years, I have been looking for the instrumental version of Name of the Game. I found it on a CD I bought a friend for his birthday, but then he promptly lost the CD.

It isn't on iTunes, Napster, Zune Marketplace, or Ruckus. It isn't on any P2P programs, and it isn't on the interwebs.

I finally found it on Ebay(aka Fleabay) on the single given out to DJs for playing at dances.

So, if you can't find something, then check Ebay!

Note: I am not promoting piracy, I'm just saying it wasn't available legally or illegally through the internet.

Tatersalad810
06-04-2007, 09:28 PM
Ebay is a great site to buy stuff on... FOR ME TO POOP ON!

kudos to Triumph.

Anywhoo, yeah I have a buddy who is checking out motorcycles on Ebay. He's gonna die before he can drink legally.