PDA

View Full Version : YOU NEED MORE!

joshuabailey3
01-13-2010, 03:44 AM
Ok so as far as im understanding there was a massive earth quake and then the fight for survival? Ok well given the the recent disasters true disasters i.e. Katrina etc etc. Im supposed to believe that theres no national emergency folks coming in flocks to Chicago to help? I love what this game is shooting for I really do I can see it being one of my favorites BUT..and thats a big but, I honestly cannot believe that a guy would be running for his life from bands of holligans after an earthquake! You mean to tell me that the national guard, FEMA and a host of others arent coming? I strongly recommend to the game makers that the make whatever happened in chicago happen all over the world so as get me to believe im fighting for my life, and not just holding out for a couple of days until the cavalry shows up. 10.3 or whatever it is, is a huge earthquake but its not going to stop the federal government and tons of civilians just looking to help from going. SO PLEASE MAKE IT A GLOBAL DISASTER!

joshuabailey3
01-13-2010, 03:44 AM
Ok so as far as im understanding there was a massive earth quake and then the fight for survival? Ok well given the the recent disasters true disasters i.e. Katrina etc etc. Im supposed to believe that theres no national emergency folks coming in flocks to Chicago to help? I love what this game is shooting for I really do I can see it being one of my favorites BUT..and thats a big but, I honestly cannot believe that a guy would be running for his life from bands of holligans after an earthquake! You mean to tell me that the national guard, FEMA and a host of others arent coming? I strongly recommend to the game makers that the make whatever happened in chicago happen all over the world so as get me to believe im fighting for my life, and not just holding out for a couple of days until the cavalry shows up. 10.3 or whatever it is, is a huge earthquake but its not going to stop the federal government and tons of civilians just looking to help from going. SO PLEASE MAKE IT A GLOBAL DISASTER!

tuggernuts6435
01-15-2010, 03:58 PM
Dude, Chicago has been detached from America and is now floating around in the ocean.
And the reason as too why there is no rescue team is part of the games plot.