PDA

View Full Version : End of game for Pc users

Choppu1972
11-28-2009, 08:07 PM
I have recently become a fan of this game(AC 1) however i am a little confused at what i think is the end of the game after killing last guy ie your boss and you come out of the machine the female and male npc talk to the guys behind the glass then they walk out of the room and tell you they will be back for you shortly, is this the end of the game because if not i cannot workout what im supposed to do.Im on Pc

Choppu1972
11-28-2009, 08:07 PM
I have recently become a fan of this game(AC 1) however i am a little confused at what i think is the end of the game after killing last guy ie your boss and you come out of the machine the female and male npc talk to the guys behind the glass then they walk out of the room and tell you they will be back for you shortly, is this the end of the game because if not i cannot workout what im supposed to do.Im on Pc

OSnailsO
11-28-2009, 08:16 PM
Go to your room and press Triangle after that go through the credits. You are able to replay. Once you are done go to the store (not Wal-Mart they over price) and get AC2 then play that!

Choppu1972
11-28-2009, 08:19 PM
lol ty but im on pc

Pendragon_082
11-28-2009, 08:23 PM
He means use Eagle Vision.

Choppu1972
11-28-2009, 08:24 PM
ty

OSnailsO
11-28-2009, 08:26 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Choppu1972:
ty </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

One more thing... Get a real Console

vanbuskirks
11-28-2009, 10:45 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OSnailsO:
One more thing... Get a real Console </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

PCs aren't consoles, which is exactly the reason why many people solely use PCs. Consoles, though they may offer some cool features, will never be as powerful or useful as a good PC. PC gamers having been gaming in HD for years, only since consoles finally caught up have their users been able to compare them to PCs. Please do not misunderstand my tone, consoles are fun, I personally have a 360, but PCs are the original gaming platform and have always been the superior gaming experience (speaking in terms of graphics, sound, and interface). Before declaring something 'real' do not forget that your console is just a simpler, less powerful gaming PC that offers little to no opportunity to upgrade without replacement.