PDA

View Full Version : Track Edit

C_HawkBubba
10-09-2006, 10:03 AM
I've been attempting to edit a rather lengthy track (A-10 Campaign mission2) and I get almost all the way through when the program seems to forget what happens next and my aircraft just starts circling till it crashes. When I play the entire track from the first person (cockpit) view it all happens as the debrief said it did. I went to the debrief of the mission and noted the times at which everything occured. But once I start editing external views on the track everything is spot on at first, but about 75% of the way through the track sort of departs the script. Any ideas? Perhaps the track is just too long? Is their any way to edit the first part of the track; like the ingress; save that file. Then pick up in the middle of the original track and edit that? I guess what I'm getting at is does anyone know of a way to edit out the beginning of a saved track?

C_HawkBubba
10-09-2006, 10:03 AM
I've been attempting to edit a rather lengthy track (A-10 Campaign mission2) and I get almost all the way through when the program seems to forget what happens next and my aircraft just starts circling till it crashes. When I play the entire track from the first person (cockpit) view it all happens as the debrief said it did. I went to the debrief of the mission and noted the times at which everything occured. But once I start editing external views on the track everything is spot on at first, but about 75% of the way through the track sort of departs the script. Any ideas? Perhaps the track is just too long? Is their any way to edit the first part of the track; like the ingress; save that file. Then pick up in the middle of the original track and edit that? I guess what I'm getting at is does anyone know of a way to edit out the beginning of a saved track?

Scott281992
10-09-2006, 11:49 AM
No Idea. Try rerecording the mission again.