PDA

View Full Version : coffee and energy

e32373
01-16-2011, 02:06 PM
why cant i use my funding to buy coffee or energy items?

e32373
01-16-2011, 02:06 PM
why cant i use my funding to buy coffee or energy items?

lilreddragon33
01-16-2011, 02:28 PM
Good question!! Its not fair that we have 2 spend our money 2 purchase UBIs 2 get energy. We should either be able 2 earn UBIs or purchase energy with the funds.

agent3671
01-16-2011, 09:46 PM
yeah,hopefully we can use our fundings to purchase coffee and energy items instead of waiting for an energy boost game,going to friend's labs or waiting until our energy will be replenished.can this happen soon....please????

Mr_Crime
01-18-2011, 03:50 PM
Energy will likely never be available for purchase using Funding. At this time, UbiCredits can only be obtained by purchasing them. These special credits can be used to buy premium game content and more energy.

We have designed the game in a way to allow for increased single session play time. Here are a couple tips which will help your gameplay: You can upgrade your tools to decrease the amount of energy consumption necessary to search trace tiles, you can follow clue tiles to find evidence faster, and also take advantage of the energy mini game, which is a quick way to receive free coffee. In addition, with each level gained, your maximum amount of energy will increase and your entire energy bar will be replenished. Lastly, you can visit your friends' labs and collect up to 4 free coffees a day. Please also note that some energy prices are on sale. Hope this helps out and thanks again.

dwevans417
01-19-2011, 06:01 AM
I finally have friends playing the game and go to collect coffee from their labs but it only allowed me to collect one cup and then gives me the message "You've picked up enough coffee for one day. Check back tomorrow to find more." I thought we could collect up to four cups from each friend each day. What is going on here?

Mr_Crime
01-19-2011, 11:39 AM
You can collect up to 4 TOTAL each day. Not from each friend.

KatR2006
09-03-2011, 03:19 PM
I guess those of us that are broke and can't afford to buy Ubicredits are out of luck... kinda sucks but I still like the game. I don't understand why we can't earn ubicredit in the game or use funding to buy coffee