PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed Brotherhood VR Training Bug?

GrimReaper7898
11-24-2010, 01:25 PM
i was playing the vr training they have and was going for number 1 kills on the leader boards,to be specific the hidden blades no damage kill streak.Number 1 was 115 kills at the time and when i was trying for this.After i got to 115 kills there was only 1 guy left when i killed him it made 116,but people stopped coming out and the game did not end or save.After a short while of trying to figure it out i just quit and my kills was not recorded.This is rather annoying as u many know its not easy getting there.I was wondering if it was just a mess up on my part or on the game itself.I would like to see vr training go on as long as possible if someone is able to get 300 kills what should stop them.If u are a die hard assassins creed fan and a competitive live player as i am then you can see my problem with this.I havent been able to make it back to that many kills to test my theory,as i said before its rather difficult,but i was wanting to alert Ubisoft of this.Im going to continue to try and see if it keeps doing it and i will post my findings if necessary.Im sure anyone can feel my pain of being cheated out of my rightful title at the top of the leader boards.I would like to see this "bug" fixed if it is really a "bug",but i realize Ubisoft has a lot to do.I don't mind being the tester for this and any other "bugs" i may find and will post my findings,to help Ubisoft better there game play for the next assassins creed.

GrimReaper7898
11-24-2010, 01:25 PM
i was playing the vr training they have and was going for number 1 kills on the leader boards,to be specific the hidden blades no damage kill streak.Number 1 was 115 kills at the time and when i was trying for this.After i got to 115 kills there was only 1 guy left when i killed him it made 116,but people stopped coming out and the game did not end or save.After a short while of trying to figure it out i just quit and my kills was not recorded.This is rather annoying as u many know its not easy getting there.I was wondering if it was just a mess up on my part or on the game itself.I would like to see vr training go on as long as possible if someone is able to get 300 kills what should stop them.If u are a die hard assassins creed fan and a competitive live player as i am then you can see my problem with this.I havent been able to make it back to that many kills to test my theory,as i said before its rather difficult,but i was wanting to alert Ubisoft of this.Im going to continue to try and see if it keeps doing it and i will post my findings if necessary.Im sure anyone can feel my pain of being cheated out of my rightful title at the top of the leader boards.I would like to see this "bug" fixed if it is really a "bug",but i realize Ubisoft has a lot to do.I don't mind being the tester for this and any other "bugs" i may find and will post my findings,to help Ubisoft better there game play for the next assassins creed.

Bsm94
11-24-2010, 05:57 PM
ya bro pwnya express gots the #1 on both flaweless both at 115 for the reason u are having problems with he got 116 on both before so relized to stop at 115. know this cause i know him in real life :P hope this gets fixed by a patch want to beat him at it..

Bsm94
11-24-2010, 06:09 PM
btw I alreadly sent in complaint about it so they should look into it hope it comes out new patch soon keeps bragging about it :P add me if u got xbox live, BSM94

Hanniklas
11-27-2010, 09:08 AM
The same thing happend to me... im still standing in an empty VR room when i write this. I got to 115 and then the last guy came running towards me so ofcourse i killed him to. Now im stuck at 116 and there's no more enemys spawning. Got proof aswell, took a photo of it. I seriusly hope ubisoft fixes this.

Black_Widow9
11-27-2010, 01:34 PM
Please make sure you guys contact Ubisoft Support. The link is in my signature. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif