PDA

View Full Version : USS Batfish

decoysbyras
02-13-2007, 04:23 PM
Has anyone visted the Batfish in Muskoogee, OK? I was hoping to do so but they are only open in late spring and summer. I am in south Texas (oh you should see the sunken boats in the harbors around Aransas Pass) and wanted to visit it but won't be able too. I hope to take some pics of some of these vessels that look straight out of SH3. Happy Hunting

decoysbyras
02-13-2007, 04:23 PM
Has anyone visted the Batfish in Muskoogee, OK? I was hoping to do so but they are only open in late spring and summer. I am in south Texas (oh you should see the sunken boats in the harbors around Aransas Pass) and wanted to visit it but won't be able too. I hope to take some pics of some of these vessels that look straight out of SH3. Happy Hunting

shoot-kill-win
02-13-2007, 04:27 PM
I have visited the uss batfish many times my grandparents live about an hour away (I live in Colorado) This summer while i am down there I intend to volunteer at the memorial to help keep her in tip top shape and acquaint myself more with the submarine so that sh4 will be even more of a reality.