PDA

View Full Version : Invalid cd key?

LivinLedgen
05-12-2004, 03:00 PM
When I play multiplayer on the internet, I can play 1-3 games and then a message of 'Invalid cd Key' comes up and won't let me join anymore games, until I reboot my computer. Does anyone know what I can do to fix this.

LivinLedgen
05-12-2004, 03:00 PM
When I play multiplayer on the internet, I can play 1-3 games and then a message of 'Invalid cd Key' comes up and won't let me join anymore games, until I reboot my computer. Does anyone know what I can do to fix this.

spike_the_punch
05-12-2004, 03:17 PM
this question/problem has already been posted several times...look around first!!

but since you're already here, I'll try to help you.

I haven;t experienced this myself, but from what I understand, sometimes when you leave or get booted from the game, the server doesn't register that you've left, hence the 'invaldi cd key' message. the best solution is to either wait about 5 minutes, or restart the game.

that should solve your problem, if not, i'm sure someone who knows a little more about this than me will post!! --also search around; i know this question has been answered before!

"Those who have long enjoyed such priveleges as we enjoy forget in time that men have died to win them." --Franklin D. Roosevelt