PDA

View Full Version : ~>United Soldiers<~ Recruting

spitfire_02
08-12-2004, 09:45 AM
United Soldiers are recruting. We are currently recurting for 5 spots. No expearance needed. Team Will work in Recon Style combat (No fireing unless target is in plane site and always fallow orders from team leader).

The spots we have in order of command are:

Team Leader: Spitfire_02
SCND in command: Open
Riffel Man 1: Open
Riffel Man 2: Open
Sniper 1: Open
Demo Man 1: Open

First Come First Serve People. So hurry up and get a spot on the team.
If possable and you dont already have one plz go out and purchase a head set. it is not required but it is a nice tool to have, I need to get one my self.

A web site is up and running at http://members.fortunecity.com/unitedsoldiers/, But it dosen't have a regestration page yet. untill i can get one up, please just post Your Game name Here with you e-mail and and desired posisition on the team and i will get back to you telling you if your posisition is still available, but chances are if its open here then its open on the team.

[This message was edited by spitfire_02 on Thu August 12 2004 at 02:56 PM.]

spitfire_02
08-12-2004, 09:45 AM
United Soldiers are recruting. We are currently recurting for 5 spots. No expearance needed. Team Will work in Recon Style combat (No fireing unless target is in plane site and always fallow orders from team leader).

The spots we have in order of command are:

Team Leader: Spitfire_02
SCND in command: Open
Riffel Man 1: Open
Riffel Man 2: Open
Sniper 1: Open
Demo Man 1: Open

First Come First Serve People. So hurry up and get a spot on the team.
If possable and you dont already have one plz go out and purchase a head set. it is not required but it is a nice tool to have, I need to get one my self.

A web site is up and running at http://members.fortunecity.com/unitedsoldiers/, But it dosen't have a regestration page yet. untill i can get one up, please just post Your Game name Here with you e-mail and and desired posisition on the team and i will get back to you telling you if your posisition is still available, but chances are if its open here then its open on the team.

[This message was edited by spitfire_02 on Thu August 12 2004 at 02:56 PM.]

spitfire_02
08-13-2004, 08:06 PM
Oh ya we play "Jungle Storm" on "PS2"

US-Spitfire
08-15-2004, 06:26 PM
this it US-spitfire. One last thing it would be apreasheated if you would put "US-" without the quotes, Before your name. thats all

[This message was edited by US-Spitfire on Mon August 16 2004 at 08:10 AM.]

VisceralDIMMER
09-04-2004, 11:15 AM
I just got LIVE and I'm learning tactics quickly....I am best suited for a commanding officer. I have some good tactics for you to have....some you might already know....and if you have good tactics....I'm all for it. My gamertag is VisceralDIMMER

US-Spitfire
09-05-2004, 11:53 AM
sorry. United soldiers didnt exactly work out!

LENCH7
09-06-2004, 06:16 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by VisceralDIMMER:
I just got LIVE and I'm learning tactics quickly....I am best suited for a commanding officer. I have some good tactics for you to have....some you might already know....and if you have good tactics....I'm all for it. My gamertag is VisceralDIMMER<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

add my to your F/L and we can talk...

A D Lench
Captain of XSive Force

gotpaint15
11-16-2004, 02:55 PM
hey my username is "turbo_evo"
i can be any position but rifleman is my best

gotpaint15
11-16-2004, 02:56 PM
sorry i forgot
my email is "gotpaint15@aol.com"