PDA

View Full Version : help game crash ......

gill2161
07-17-2004, 09:38 AM
my game keeps crashing at some point but now when i want to go to cooler level it just stops.
i can see it loading but then it just stops i downloaded the patch but that did nothing the games worked fine untill this point, i just got the ati radion 9200 128 mb card i have a amd processor that runs around 1.1 ghrz 512 mb of mem. can anybody tell me what is rong i like to go on playing the game HELP!!!!

gill2161
07-17-2004, 09:38 AM
my game keeps crashing at some point but now when i want to go to cooler level it just stops.
i can see it loading but then it just stops i downloaded the patch but that did nothing the games worked fine untill this point, i just got the ati radion 9200 128 mb card i have a amd processor that runs around 1.1 ghrz 512 mb of mem. can anybody tell me what is rong i like to go on playing the game HELP!!!!

fabulouscoops
07-17-2004, 11:00 AM
You have low end specs, esp vid card and CPU. Lower resolution to 800x600 and set graphics settings to low. If the cooler level is the only problem type "~/map boat" (no quotes) to continue.
Make sure your system is clean of any spyware, adware, viruses or unnecessary background progs.