PDA

View Full Version : 2 Questions---PLEASE ANSWER EM!

AKrajun
07-30-2004, 10:46 PM
First question- Is Chaos Theory going to be released for Ps2 (Simple yes or no). I know there will be toned down graphics if it is released, so don't bother flaming or anything.

Second Question, or maybe just a complaint?- When you knock people out in this game, will they come back to life? I've never found a point in killing someone when you can "knock them out" and they'd still stay down. Like, what the hell?

I put the fun back in funeral

That's my two f------ cents

PS2 Online(SCPT) - TehHamburglar

AKrajun
07-30-2004, 10:46 PM
First question- Is Chaos Theory going to be released for Ps2 (Simple yes or no). I know there will be toned down graphics if it is released, so don't bother flaming or anything.

Second Question, or maybe just a complaint?- When you knock people out in this game, will they come back to life? I've never found a point in killing someone when you can "knock them out" and they'd still stay down. Like, what the hell?

I put the fun back in funeral

That's my two f------ cents

PS2 Online(SCPT) - TehHamburglar

rikakiah
07-30-2004, 11:03 PM
1. Yes...in theory. "other consoles" have been mentioned to be in the plans. PS2 would be the prime canditate for this category, so...

2. In single player, guards do not awaken unless aroused by a buddy. Of course, if said buddy can't FIND their sleeping friend thanks to your carrying him off to a dark, out of the way place... In multiplayer, mercs DO wake up. http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

-"...that general is skillful in attack whose opponent does not know what to defend; and he is skillful in defense whose opponent does not know what to attack." -Sun Tzu Wu