PDA

View Full Version : Need a small nudge in Eders...

mr-zebra
06-21-2004, 01:23 PM
Hi there. I seem to be stuck in Eder Kemo & Eder Gira... on both I found 6 HAND-POSTERS (dunno how to call them), but I can't find the last one.

On the place with the waterfall, there's this stupid wooden-thingy which I keep kicking around and have no clue what to do with. I went through the dark tunnel with a lot of luck and reached another dark room with other stupid wooden-thingies.

On the other age, there are stupid pyreflies and they hide when there's rain. I found 6 of those hand thingies there as well.

BUT!

I dont want actual help (we are actually two people trying to solve this stupid game. I'm kidding.), but I want to know whether the 7th hand-thingy is HIDDEN or whether I need to solve some kind of puzzle in order to find it.

I (we) just need to know whether I (we) should crack my (our) head in finding some other solution, or I (we) have simply missed the 7th hand-thingy.

Thanks.

mr-zebra
06-21-2004, 01:23 PM
Hi there. I seem to be stuck in Eder Kemo & Eder Gira... on both I found 6 HAND-POSTERS (dunno how to call them), but I can't find the last one.

On the place with the waterfall, there's this stupid wooden-thingy which I keep kicking around and have no clue what to do with. I went through the dark tunnel with a lot of luck and reached another dark room with other stupid wooden-thingies.

On the other age, there are stupid pyreflies and they hide when there's rain. I found 6 of those hand thingies there as well.

BUT!

I dont want actual help (we are actually two people trying to solve this stupid game. I'm kidding.), but I want to know whether the 7th hand-thingy is HIDDEN or whether I need to solve some kind of puzzle in order to find it.

I (we) just need to know whether I (we) should crack my (our) head in finding some other solution, or I (we) have simply missed the 7th hand-thingy.

Thanks.

JayyElle
06-21-2004, 01:32 PM
You are on the right tracks... You almost have figured it out. The Eder Kemo (desert) hand is not exactly hidden, but you can't see it at the moment. The Eder Gira (garden) hands are all around there somewhere. Keep going, keep trying things.

dividertabs
06-21-2004, 01:34 PM
One thing you shouldn't try is stumbling around in the dark. It's frustrating and not necessary.

Consult the "hint" book on your Relto about the Eders.

mr-zebra
06-21-2004, 02:33 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dividertabs:
One thing you shouldn't try is stumbling around in the dark. It's frustrating and not necessary.
.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was hoping that would be the answer. My friend and I tried solving this world for like 5 hours...

We tried everything (well probably not...).

If the answer would just be like "look closer, you're missing a hand" I'd go crazy.

but it's not, so I wont.

anyway.

You wont belive what we tried. I'm feeling so sick. we thought maybe the fish near the waterfall will light up the area (they seem a bit... umm... lightened up...)... therefore we thought of trapping them with the "chair-cage- stupid wooden thingy". It didn't work.

We thought about attracting the flies into the cave somehow, but it seems impossible. we thought "hmmm, all hope is given by another, or something- well, we'll use them!". We thought that maybe they're hanging out near those mushrooms (URU has something with mushrooms) cuz of their weird hustling noise. we thought of somehow creating that same noise in the waterfall place- by putting the wooden thingy in the wind or something! lol, how pathetic is that.

AND ALTHOUGH we're dying here- I DONT want help!
That was enough, thank you very much.

We'll try more in a few days.

I'm just crying here, I really dont want more help, cuz I really wanna solve this on my own.

phew I'm a pain, sorry for that.

Thanks again.

_ Paula _
06-21-2004, 04:08 PM
Actually, you've come pretty close to realizing what you need, although from reading your last post you've discarded the idea.

Paula (Pa'lua in Cavern)
"I'm confused....no wait, maybe I'm not"

Bogardan_Mage
06-22-2004, 05:27 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JayyElle:
You are on the right tracks... You almost have figured it out. The Eder Kemo (desert) hand is not exactly hidden, but you can't see it at the moment. The Eder Gira (garden) hands are all around there somewhere. Keep going, keep trying things.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You have the names mixed up. Kemo is the garden, Gira is the volcano.

The fish trap does have something to do with it, as do the fireflies. There is a trick to working with the fireflies, I'll tell you if you want more hints.

JayyElle
06-22-2004, 07:06 AM
Bogardan_Mage, you are right. Sorry--I cannot keep them straight.

Kemo sabe = ???? http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Kanelas helper
06-27-2004, 02:06 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dividertabs:

Consult the "hint" book on your Relto about the Eders.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wha...? There's a "hint" book? Which one is that? I could REALLY use a hint book...

_ Paula _
06-27-2004, 04:14 PM
dividertabs is talking about the book that Yeesha left on the bookcase to the right as you walk into your Relto hut.

The hints are pretty obscure though.

Paula (Pa'lua in Cavern)
"I'm confused....no wait, maybe I'm not"

Kanelas helper
06-27-2004, 06:33 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Paula465:

The hints are pretty obscure though.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No kidding... I was hoping there was another book somewhere (like under a rock or something, heh) that I had missed. Oh, well. Thankfully I can ask questions here in these forums!

Thanks!

http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Ze Pedro
06-29-2004, 07:19 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mr-zebra:

You wont belive what we tried. I'm feeling so sick. we thought maybe the fish near the waterfall will light up the area (they seem a bit... umm... lightened up...)... therefore we thought of trapping them with the "chair-cage- stupid wooden thingy". It didn't work. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not pathetic at all. I thought and tried exactly the same thing first time I saw those fish. After all, if there are fish in that small pool they should have a purpose, right? Wrong. http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>We thought about attracting the flies into the cave somehow... We thought that maybe they're hanging out near those mushrooms (URU has something with mushrooms) cuz of their weird hustling noise. we thought of somehow creating that same noise in the waterfall place- by putting the wooden thingy in the wind or something! lol, how pathetic is that.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Again, not pathetic at all. Sounds like a wonderful plan! http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/11.gif I'd never thought of that. Unfortunately, it won't work. http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

But keep trying what you had in mind in your first sentence from my second quote. Make sure you find out what they like and what they don't. Good luck.

http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif