PDA

View Full Version : edanna help please

wtmerrit
03-14-2004, 09:21 PM
i,ve freed th bird found and used the second vine found the path that leads t a flower that directs light but can't figure out where to direct the light to

wtmerrit
03-14-2004, 09:21 PM
i,ve freed th bird found and used the second vine found the path that leads t a flower that directs light but can't figure out where to direct the light to

Heuris
03-15-2004, 02:00 AM
Look for something that reacts when the light shines upon it.

wtmerrit
03-15-2004, 10:30 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Heuris:
Look for something that reacts when the light shines upon it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
i aimed the light at the thing with the antennas but i coudn't find it did anything

wtmerrit
03-15-2004, 11:42 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Heuris:
Look for something that reacts when the light shines upon it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> ifound it has to do with another giant plant completedthe level now in the one from the three pages what is the point there

BobF
03-15-2004, 01:35 PM
If you have three images in your inventory, bottom of screen, you must go to the top of the main tusk where the viewers are and put them in a special machine. Ater each of the three images have been placed, and you have seen a couple videos, the book to Narayan will be made available.

wtmerrit
03-15-2004, 07:19 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BobF:
If you have three images in your inventory, bottom of screen, you must go to the top of the main tusk where the viewers are and put them in a special machine. Ater each of the three images have been placed, and you have seen a couple videos, the book to Narayan will be made available.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
apparently i didn't make it clear i'm already in narayan what is the point here

BobF
03-15-2004, 08:04 PM
In Narayan you find two upright post. You need to get the phrases printed in bold from the book and translate them into the symbols. Then you get the symbols into the upright things. It has been a while since I played so I don't know all the details. You did go up stairs and turn on the power? Later you will need to go downstairs to find more symbols.

If you do all things correctly you need to send Saav home to his family, keep the book with you and go back to Tomahna with it. It isn't that easy which makes it fun.