PDA

View Full Version : Problems w/ RvS minimizing after PB installed...

XyZspineZyX
11-23-2003, 11:39 AM
I have been playing, using PB, for some time, but discovered that my roomie and I have serious trouble networking together to play. To begin with, the game couldn't decided whether or not to have PB active or not. I would activate it, restart RvS, and it would crash. So I would de-activate it, and I couldn't load into the network, saying PB must be active....this went on for about 10 minutes.

Finally, I was able to load into the network game, but about every 45-90 seconds, my game will minimize itself, and I have to click on the icon in the task bar to bring it up, but by that point, if there is a tango, I'm dead...has anyone encountered this before?

XyZspineZyX
11-23-2003, 11:39 AM
I have been playing, using PB, for some time, but discovered that my roomie and I have serious trouble networking together to play. To begin with, the game couldn't decided whether or not to have PB active or not. I would activate it, restart RvS, and it would crash. So I would de-activate it, and I couldn't load into the network, saying PB must be active....this went on for about 10 minutes.

Finally, I was able to load into the network game, but about every 45-90 seconds, my game will minimize itself, and I have to click on the icon in the task bar to bring it up, but by that point, if there is a tango, I'm dead...has anyone encountered this before?