PDA

View Full Version : Final Kadish Puzzle

wonruc
01-24-2004, 01:59 PM
Has anyone had this problem? - my avatar will approach the button panel,the mouse icon will change, but my avatar will not push any buttons in either first or third person. Any suggestions?

wonruc
01-24-2004, 01:59 PM
Has anyone had this problem? - my avatar will approach the button panel,the mouse icon will change, but my avatar will not push any buttons in either first or third person. Any suggestions?

Heimdall_G
01-24-2004, 03:01 PM
Are you playing off-line in Prime, or on-line in the Prologue?

In Live as -- Heimdall
KI 89512
For the latest info, go here (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=frm&s=400102&f=7441034)

wonruc
01-24-2004, 09:25 PM
I'm playing of-line with the CD. Any suggestions?

wonruc
01-25-2004, 11:22 PM
Fixed the final Kadish puzzle problem in the offline single player mode by re-installing patch 1.2 from the web site, not the update section of the game.

Milo_Otis
01-26-2004, 08:03 PM
I have this same problem with the last puzzle in Kadish. I have downloaded patch 1.2 but it will not install. It says it cannot locate the game version. I have read elsewhere that these patches "assume" that the game is installed on drive C and will not work if the game isn't installed on drive C. My URU game is installed on drive E under the Win XP OS. My drive C is dedicated to Win 98se OS. Isn't there a way to make this update work on different drive installations? And if not, why not?

wonruc
01-26-2004, 09:52 PM
I know what you mean regarding the 1.2 patch checking for the game version number. What I found in my case was I had used a program called Registry Mechanic to 'Tidy up my Registry' after installing the game. When I went back in and restored the back up from that day, the patch was then able to determine the game version number. I had previously updated to version 1.2, but re-installed the patch from the web site anyway. I don't know if my experience will help as I do not have a hard drive with split OS's, but it is something to consider for part of your problem. Good luck.