PDA

View Full Version : CANADIAN clan is recruiting!

XyZspineZyX
08-22-2003, 01:48 AM
CDN is looking for mature Canadian RvS players that are aged 18+ and love playing RvS.
Our focus is not on your skill at the game but rather your attitude. We have been working as a clan for nearly 4 years and are one of the oldest clans out there! =) If you are interested in joining this close-nit clan, email: Apple@teamcdn.com

XyZspineZyX
08-22-2003, 01:48 AM
CDN is looking for mature Canadian RvS players that are aged 18+ and love playing RvS.
Our focus is not on your skill at the game but rather your attitude. We have been working as a clan for nearly 4 years and are one of the oldest clans out there! =) If you are interested in joining this close-nit clan, email: Apple@teamcdn.com

XyZspineZyX
08-22-2003, 08:20 AM
I am very interested. I am 18 and live in Brampton Ontario. I only recently got RvS but I think I am pretty good getting 10+ kills in pistol games and between 5 and 15 kills in regular games. I am also a half decent sniper aswell. My e-mail is major_rex2002@yahoo.ca and my AIM s/n is Andrew owns j00

XyZspineZyX
09-14-2003, 11:50 AM
Would like to know a bit more about the Canadian Clan.... Im a Canuck myself from the Maritimes. Im definatly over 18 and always looking for games with the "right attitude. Ive been playing RS since its birth and think its the greatest......

Goosehead...

XyZspineZyX
12-03-2003, 04:02 AM
I'm not 18
I'm only 16 and I'm not all that good since I'm a new-b at thiss game. + I'm asian...but that shouldn't matter
I live in toronto, originaly from qu├ębec. home of the nordiques:P. I'm just proud that our country is a peacefull country unlike our neightbours who constanly look for wars and battles...and thats why I wanted to join a CANADIAN clan instead of any other clans out there.
If you are interested in taking me under your wing just e-mail me @ BiG_AzN05@hotmail.com