PDA

View Full Version : Athena Sword CTE mode Server crashing

c45h
03-13-2004, 07:37 PM
OK, first off this is a BIG problem. We purchased a game and pay monthly to hosts for gaming servers. It would be NICE if UBI would release a game that worked. Every 30 mins to 3 hours the server crashes when Capture the Enemy mode is being played. It's getting rather annoying haveing to restart the server constantly. Everybody I have talked to is having this problem. Why has Ubi not recognized this problem publicly and offered some kind of Estimated time of restoral. Athena Sword has to be one of the worst release I have seen when it comes to bugs. Can we get this fixed???????? It's not the hosts fault either, it's your fault UBI. Get off your #@$%@%# and fix your beta release. Thx for listening and I'm done venting now, but still unhappy with UBI.

|RnG|c45h

c45h
03-13-2004, 07:37 PM
OK, first off this is a BIG problem. We purchased a game and pay monthly to hosts for gaming servers. It would be NICE if UBI would release a game that worked. Every 30 mins to 3 hours the server crashes when Capture the Enemy mode is being played. It's getting rather annoying haveing to restart the server constantly. Everybody I have talked to is having this problem. Why has Ubi not recognized this problem publicly and offered some kind of Estimated time of restoral. Athena Sword has to be one of the worst release I have seen when it comes to bugs. Can we get this fixed???????? It's not the hosts fault either, it's your fault UBI. Get off your #@$%@%# and fix your beta release. Thx for listening and I'm done venting now, but still unhappy with UBI.

|RnG|c45h