PDA

View Full Version : Rotating room?!?!? Frustrated

Cateyes2U
03-11-2004, 09:16 AM
I have moved the room so many times I have a migraine, I went under the gate and found the other door, but I cannot find the other ones. Does the funnel looking thing with the circular door and the buttons have anything to do with it???? Please give me any ideas as to what to do next.

Cateyes2U
03-11-2004, 09:16 AM
I have moved the room so many times I have a migraine, I went under the gate and found the other door, but I cannot find the other ones. Does the funnel looking thing with the circular door and the buttons have anything to do with it???? Please give me any ideas as to what to do next.

Reverend Vader
03-11-2004, 10:55 AM
It helps to make a diagram. Really.

It's a five sided room, with two doors or openings.

There are basically five entrances/exits that correspond to each of the five sides. At any given time then, only two of the entrances/exits are visible/accessible.

Peeking through the little "peephole" after initially rotating the room can also help you see which door is lined up with which entrance.

Hopefully, this info helps a bit.

Jason
aka Reverend Vader

skylark2025
03-11-2004, 01:07 PM
Really strong hint pass unless you really want it.

Ok there are five doors like RD pointed out. What I did was turn the room then go the the back door. At some point it will open up to a room I called the valve room. What I did was write down that this door way lets you into this door and so on. I cant draw so this really helped me. Front door->??? as an example.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Notices giant woodlouse droppings!