PDA

View Full Version : Help killing last guy *spoiler*

unisol14
06-01-2004, 01:32 AM
When i killed krieger (the mutant boss)and i going for Doyle. After the ammo supply and trough the door to hell...
How shall i do, there are trigens everywhere. Any tips, i tried to kill one with sniper, but when the big-bazooka trigen come up the stair im wasted.... any tips?

[This message was edited by Jetenginedr on Tue June 01 2004 at 07:29 AM.]

unisol14
06-01-2004, 01:32 AM
When i killed krieger (the mutant boss)and i going for Doyle. After the ammo supply and trough the door to hell...
How shall i do, there are trigens everywhere. Any tips, i tried to kill one with sniper, but when the big-bazooka trigen come up the stair im wasted.... any tips?

[This message was edited by Jetenginedr on Tue June 01 2004 at 07:29 AM.]

gimmeabanana
06-01-2004, 01:51 AM
there are many posts about in this forum, so please use the search-tool!!!

no_1_dave
06-01-2004, 02:47 AM
Keep low & keep shooting.
I waited till they got close & used the shotgun, only takes a few point blank shots & they'll go down. Strafe around to avoid there gun fire, run up to them & blast it in their face http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

Jetenginedr
06-01-2004, 08:31 AM
Unisol,

next time please title your post with a little more common sense. Some people have not finished the game yet.

I edited it for you.

Heroes are born when bullets fly, when the earth explodes, when cannons roar, WHEN TRUMPETS FADE

[TL]G-Man
06-01-2004, 07:15 PM
Snipe, snipe, SAW, snipe, snipe, SAW, SAW, SAW, run to elevator control room, SAW, SAW, push button, run to elevator, go up elevator, rocket, rocket, rocket, rocket, reload, rocket, rocket, rocket, rocket, reload, run to Doyle's room, switch to OICW, bleeeerp....done

Hope this helped http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

umybe-atch
06-01-2004, 07:43 PM
Bro,

I have played the game through, unfortunately w/ cheats at the "DAM" (I prefer top call it "damn level" ... :-P) level is when I started to use the cheats. The sniper guys wreaked havoc on me. I don't see how anyone beats this game in "Veteran mode". Once I got past that level I was fine, up until the point of the "valcano" which is impossible. I use your shotgun idea with the cheat and having 999 shots, I still cant get past the "balcony". It's INSANE! I can kill the first guy, but then, whether I stay and fight or flight, I am mince meat. Those damned sniper guys (whatever they are) wear me out. I cannot get past that part w/o god mode. I have been playing FPS shooters since doom and did pretty well in m/p Unreal tournament. I am not a novice. What's up?
BTW, thnx for you time...have a great night.