PDA

View Full Version : Wanted - Save Game to avoid Walkthrough

markag
03-07-2004, 04:16 PM
Hi,

Due to a Fire, My old PC was destroyed. I need a Windows XP friendly copy (does it matter?? Probably not...) of a Saved game that has completed the J'nanin, Amateria and Voltiac worlds - NOT Edanna! Ideally, the game would pick up at the beginning of Edanna Age with nothing being solved in that age yet.

Respond and we can swap emails.

Thanks!
M~

markag
03-07-2004, 04:16 PM
Hi,

Due to a Fire, My old PC was destroyed. I need a Windows XP friendly copy (does it matter?? Probably not...) of a Saved game that has completed the J'nanin, Amateria and Voltiac worlds - NOT Edanna! Ideally, the game would pick up at the beginning of Edanna Age with nothing being solved in that age yet.

Respond and we can swap emails.

Thanks!
M~

AussieMystic
03-07-2004, 04:30 PM
Shame about the PC being destroyed...

Actually, you may find it fun just to run through Voltaic and Amateria again. I know that I sometimes load up my game and do just that. Now that you have solved the puzzles, you will find that each age can be completed fairly quickly.

Heuris
03-08-2004, 12:29 AM
Unfortunately, it's not that easy. There can be sufficient differences in the saved games that prevent successful transplant. Working from someone elses saved game, you would probably find yourself with a broken Edanna (in your case) where objects don't work properly. Problem with that is because you haven't played it, you wouldn't know if it was broken or not. That would be more grief than starting anew and going through the other ages again. Like AussieMystic said, you just might enjoy working through those other ages again.