PDA

View Full Version : using the famas g2

Sillaber
05-28-2004, 09:03 AM
for some reason when people shoot with the famas they pause their motion, this may not include everybody but i tried it and its alot more accurate, in mp everyone keeps always run on so its less accurate when u need to take out somebody fast so what i do is you see a guy u need to take out, stop running and crouch, but fire at the same time...by the time you fire the gun and finish crouching the crosshairs are totally still and small within that split second, then continue running at a normal stance, try it

Sillaber
05-28-2004, 09:03 AM
for some reason when people shoot with the famas they pause their motion, this may not include everybody but i tried it and its alot more accurate, in mp everyone keeps always run on so its less accurate when u need to take out somebody fast so what i do is you see a guy u need to take out, stop running and crouch, but fire at the same time...by the time you fire the gun and finish crouching the crosshairs are totally still and small within that split second, then continue running at a normal stance, try it