PDA

View Full Version : The Bandito Rally Challenge!

Ubi-Negitron
06-15-2017, 01:34 PM
https://s3.amazonaws.com/frontieronlinecontent/community/BRC-Header.png

Howdy, y’all!

We’re back with a blazin’ new update, and this time it’s astride the Bandito!
Here are some highlights – win Bandito Blueprints and 6 absolutely new tracks in the Frontier!

Note – The BANDITO RALLY starts tomorrow, 16 June 2017, at 11:00AM UTC/GMT.

The Coach is Back!

The Coach is back to rally your rides for the Bandito Rally Challenge!
With 30 Tracks for you to race on, you sure need to giddy up!

Event format:

30 Tracks, 3 Legs, 1 Bike!

Leg 1: 16th – 20th June, 2017
Leg 2: 20th – 24th June, 2017
Leg 3: 24th – 28th June, 2017

All legs start at 11AM UTC/GMT, and end at 10:59AM UTC/GMT

- Each Leg has a roster of 10 tracks, with one brand new Track as a reward per leg!
- Everyone gets to ride the Bandito with the same level of upgrades - to ride on all tracks in the Rally!
- Earn rewards each week based on your rank!

There will be a separate leaderboard for all Rally Track in the Bandito Rally Challenge!

Rewards:

Check out the rewards for the Rally below –

- Bandito Bike Blueprints!
- 2 new tracks per Leg!

What Else is New?

- A mean, green Bandito Paintjob!
- A spankin’ stankin’ Butch outfit!

So get right on that beast and keep racin’! Ain't no rest for the wickedly fast!

For any questions or feedback about this update, do let us know as a response to this thread.

ymja
06-15-2017, 03:20 PM
Nice!

Although, let's see how gem-intensive getting the new bike 'prints will be :p
But anyway the new bike will be theoretically available to all the free-players, thumbs up for that.

Bonxy
06-15-2017, 03:54 PM
YAY. Gotta love new events.

Shame the people who paid for the Bandito havent had it that long to be worth the money yet though.

NO-bwestlie
06-15-2017, 10:44 PM
Bringing back my faith in this game. Going the p2w route really lowered my respect for RL, but this is a turn in the right direction.

Question; will getting a certain percentile each leg be sufficient to build the bike at the end of the event? Or will it require bunker rewards etc. at a later stage to complete it?

NSP_I_VeNoMz
06-16-2017, 01:41 PM
Looking forward to getting the Bandito :D I don't suppose Halloween 2015 tracks will be available? Still missing some, almost 2 years of waiting ^^

kamilus26
06-16-2017, 03:20 PM
I'm a little bit disappointed that Bandito blueprints are available to get for free so soon after real money offer (yeah, you've guessed - I've bought the bike), but at the same time I'm happy that TF isn't going straight into p2w 'abyss'. And I still hope that in one of the future events/pvp seasons we will have ktm 500 blueprints as rewards. ^^

Bonxy
06-16-2017, 05:55 PM
The bike upgrades are not the same.

Im racing with a 10/10/10/10 which is the same upgrades i have in the normal maps.

What upgrades is everyone else meant to be running at ?

Sardius77-TFG
06-16-2017, 06:15 PM

Im racing with a 10/10/10/10 which is the same upgrades i have in the normal maps.

No wonder hitting top 1% on each track was so easy! Guess my fully upgraded Bandito is a big advantage.

It's a backward system for sure...the people who don't have Bandito will have a more difficult time getting it thanks to the people who already own it.

NOBBYHOBSON
06-16-2017, 06:32 PM
I'm currently at a time of 18.028 seconds which is in the top 0.63% using a Bandito at an upgrade level of 6/6/6/6. I don't own the bike.
Look at your friends list on the global event leaderboard, the graphic for the bike upgrade level is correct.
All friends that had a bike upgraded over 6/6/6/6 get to use that upgraded bike, usually at 10/10/10/10.

P.S. I should have stated that I have riden 1 track which is Rocky Desert, I'm about to tackle the rest.

j.pan
06-17-2017, 02:29 AM
Appreciated it if
- Everyone gets to ride the Bandito with the same level of upgrades - to ride on all tracks in the Rally!.
But "You Can't Always Get What You Want"... Anyway a nice event without major bugs so far, knock, knock...
Unfortunately there's no new Tier for Bandito and KTM's. This makes the whole thing more and more messy.

Any suggestions what to do, let Cam riding me my own Jackal in Midnight Circuit?

NSP_I_VeNoMz
06-17-2017, 03:19 PM

What upgrades is everyone else meant to be running at ?

I'm managing to get fairly high ranks on all the tracks (most top 50) and I haven't got Bandito unlocked so I assume everyone has same.

NO-bwestlie
06-18-2017, 05:37 PM
I'm managing to get fairly high ranks on all the tracks (most top 50) and I haven't got Bandito unlocked so I assume everyone has same.

You are a good player, so even with 6/6/6/6, you should have no problem getting top 50. It's the same for me. Getting rank 1 on any track however, will be next to impossible.

CaptainWeelie
06-19-2017, 02:52 PM
Hey NO-bwestlie - you’ll not get the complete bike unless you’re at Rank 1. It’ll require a lot more racin’ ;)

Also, the Bandito bike has the same level of upgrades for everyone racing in the Bandito Rally Challenge. Even if someone already owns the Bandito and have maxed out the upgrades, they’ll still be playing with the same level of upgrades in the Bandito Rally Challenge as everyone else :)

AurisLT-TFG
06-20-2017, 01:13 PM
Hey NO-bwestlie - you’ll not get the complete bike unless you’re at Rank 1. It’ll require a lot more racin’ ;)

Also, the Bandito bike has the same level of upgrades for everyone racing in the Bandito Rally Challenge. Even if someone already owns the Bandito and have maxed out the upgrades, they’ll still be playing with the same level of upgrades in the Bandito Rally Challenge as everyone else :)

community already tested, bikes upgrades are not same... who dont have bandito- 6/6/6/6, who has and maxed rides with 10/10/10/10 in event..

redlynx please start testing your game, this is getting no fun anymore

kamilus26
06-20-2017, 08:58 PM
Upgrades cannot be the same, there must be some difference(s) somewhere - at the moment I'm #1 at Delivery Line, but I ain't that good. :)

bigB0NER
06-21-2017, 08:57 AM

Hi CaptainWeelie,

There will be more events later on (like midnight circuit, bunker, new event etc...) where we can collect bandito bps?
I assume tha max amount what we able to collect is 9, so 11 would be still missing.

Thanks for your reply!

j.pan
06-21-2017, 10:48 AM
Bandito Leaderboard shows this two upgrade levels:

http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh534/jay_pan/Screenshot_2017-06-21-11-20-59_zpsruzgjw4g.png (http://s1250.photobucket.com/user/jay_pan/media/Screenshot_2017-06-21-11-20-59_zpsruzgjw4g.png.html)

http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh534/jay_pan/Screenshot_2017-06-21-11-22-03_zpsusss0qpu.png (http://s1250.photobucket.com/user/jay_pan/media/Screenshot_2017-06-21-11-22-03_zpsusss0qpu.png.html)

Have no own Bandito, and no full upgrades. Perhaps LB doesn't show correct upgrade level.

OffTopic:
This new white forum background is annoying.

xUBILYNXrLIARSx
06-22-2017, 10:28 AM
loot wheel for this event regarding getting map pieces is RIGGED!

"the truth is out there... somewhere..."

TreSover
06-23-2017, 10:49 AM
Yes, I manage to hit more gems on the wheel than map pieces. Either it's rigged or I am EXTREMELY (un)lucky.