PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE HELP: how do i play the desert siege missions

XyZspineZyX
08-27-2003, 10:09 PM
Okay, I just got the gold edition of GR for MAC. It only had one CD in the pack, is that right? If so, how do I access the Desert Siege missions? I played all 14 GR missions, but how do I access the rest?

please help...

XyZspineZyX
08-27-2003, 10:09 PM
Okay, I just got the gold edition of GR for MAC. It only had one CD in the pack, is that right? If so, how do I access the Desert Siege missions? I played all 14 GR missions, but how do I access the rest?

please help...

XyZspineZyX
08-27-2003, 10:17 PM
To pioneeer21:

Don't know about GR for a "Mac",but my "Gold edition" for pc came with two CDs,one with the 1st 15 GR missions,the 2nd with DS and IT,8 missions each.From reading your post,I'd say you only have the 1st 15 missions,better luck next time.

Claymoar..Harmless.........Until Detonated/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

XyZspineZyX
08-27-2003, 11:09 PM
To pioneeer21:
I'm like Clay, I have the Gold Edition for IBM compatible PC and it came with 2 discs. If for some reason the Mac version only comes with one disc, try this:

Go to GR main menu>options>mods and highlight and activate DS and IT, click accept.

Campaign set-up
<font size=-3><font color=grey>courtsey of snipe21 aka The South Australian Toot</font size></font color>
Start the game and click the campaign tab. On the campaign screen click the NEW CAMPAIGN tab. To the right under CAMPAIGN SET click GHOST RECON and select the difficulty level then type in a name for that campaign under the heading CAMPAIGN NAME. Click start and repeat the above for DS/IT.

To start a campaign from the main menu click campaign and under the heading CAMPAIGNS click one you want to play. Click resume campaign and start.<font size=-3><font color=grey>courtsey of snipe21 </font size></font color>

The Mac version probably varies but give all or part of this a shot.