PDA

View Full Version : New Update - The Easter Egg Hunt!

Ubi-Negitron
05-11-2017, 02:16 PM
https://s3.amazonaws.com/frontieronlinecontent/community/easter-New-Update.jpg

Howdy y’all!

We have an egg-cellent update coming tomorrow, with an eggs-traordinary new visitor in the Frontier and a basket full of surprises!

Here are some highlights – search for lost Easter Eggs on tracks, and win 7 new tracks in the Frontier!

Note – The EASTER EGG HUNT starts on 12th May, 2017 at 11:30AM GMT.

Introducing the Feaster Bunny …

Easter has passed, but a strange new visitor claiming to be the Easter Bunny, roams about in the Frontier.
It seems safe to meet him, but don’t get too close!

The Feaster Bunny wants you to find as many of his Eggs as you can, and in return you’ll get 7 brand-new tracks over the course of the Egg Hunt!

Sounds like a deal?!

How do I Collect Eggs?

You are given 5 tracks every few hours to hunt for Eggs, and one of those tracks most definitely has an Easter Egg on it.

You get rewarded with track pieces for brand-new tracks after collecting a certain number of Easter Eggs, over the course of the event!

Look for Easter Eggs in the oddest of places and you’ll surely find ‘em all!

Additionally, you’ll get Bonus Eggs on the Loot Wheel immediately after collecting Easter Eggs on the tracks, that’ll be added to your stockpile!

More eggs equal more track pieces, so get huntin’!

Pssst … Get a Hint!

You can even purchase hints (for 15 gems!) that reveal tracks that definitely do not contain any Easter Eggs!

It doesn’t get any easier than this!

The Egg Leaderboard

Check out how many eggs have been collected by Riders in the Frontier on the Egg Leaderboard!

You’ll be able to see your rank percentile on the Egg Leaderboard, and the top 5% of the riders will get ‘Rabbit Hell’ - an exclusive track!

Do it for the Feaster Bunny!

Grab your riding gear! We’re about meet the mysterious Easter Bunny, and collect Easter Eggs for him very soon!

Bug Warning: Riders, please note that the game may crash if you start a race while collecting your rewards.
We’d recommend collecting your rewards in full before you start a race.
In case you end up starting a race while your daily event rewards were being given to you, and the game crashes, you’d have to re-launch the game.
In all cases, the rewards would have been automatically added to your account so do not worry about them! :)

For any questions or feedback about this update, do let us know as a response to this thread. :)

KrazFTW
05-11-2017, 02:58 PM
Finally some decent story line :) If i get fired from work for playing on my smartphone you will have to hire me as developer in your team :D

xjaymeister
05-11-2017, 04:52 PM
When will you be putting this track pack back on the store? It has disappeared with the new update and was not advertised as a limited time only pack like the previous one?

xUBILYNXrLIARSx
05-11-2017, 04:57 PM
let's hope for non-giant number of eggs needed to get a track and also non-infinite cooldown period until new eggs appear on tracks, otherwise it will be a massive grind/gem-grabbing event

WastedZymbol
05-11-2017, 08:29 PM
Sounds like a lot of fun, looking forward for this! And the costume looks awesome! :D

P.S to all the people crying over the whole " I hope I don't have to grind for getting the prizes :( "
Of course you'll have to grind, get over it.

UK-Saucy-TFG
05-11-2017, 09:18 PM
Sweet as cheesy peas!!

xUBILYNXrLIARSx
05-12-2017, 12:34 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/13CSvyHEOwoUM/giphy.gif

kerby.player
05-12-2017, 07:01 PM
hi, i have infinite cooldown period until new eggs appear on tracks

shah71000
05-12-2017, 07:09 PM
Waited 6 hours for new egg to appear, but countdown (6 hr wait) begins again..

kerby.player
05-12-2017, 09:16 PM

me too

Irish-man8
05-12-2017, 09:23 PM
I read the in game info about the hunt, selected the "play now" option and it took me to the saloon. But nothing else happened? What is supposed to happen? I got the new download too. Everything else works fine, but I don see an easter bunny in the saloon?

Sardius77-TFG
05-13-2017, 03:12 PM
Feaster Bunny showed up in my saloon, but not until after I had earned some eggs. I don't recall if was the first egg...possible that he waits until you earn a minimum amount of eggs before showing up?

xitooner
05-13-2017, 09:55 PM
hi, i have infinite cooldown period until new eggs appear on tracks

That probably indicates you arent logged in. (this new login code Frontier has lately is really bad about not keeping you logged in, even when it looks like you are)

j.pan
05-14-2017, 09:36 AM
_to the frontiers team for this event. It's been a long time until i can say that. Hope for future is something like "Data Cubes", with hidden track parts, "open world" perspective, and "driver view" parts on tracks :p

Also THX to @xitooner for the guide: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1665084-Easter-Egg-Hunt-Location-Guide
These Eggs are sometimes really hard to find, if y don't have hints & don't want spend gems or cash. Myself bought the Bunny Offer, and think it is worth it :o

open.beer.bb
05-14-2017, 06:18 PM

me too

Same. Wasted too many gems on this event already only to find out it's impossible to get all the eggs unless you have the Stallion.

Seems fair..(ly usual for these guys)

xUBILYNXrLIARSx
05-15-2017, 10:13 AM
two feedbacks are URGENT for this event:

- SOUND when you pick a easter egg

- the % that we are in (or at least a check mark if we are/not in the top 5%)

KrazFTW
05-15-2017, 11:42 AM
- the % that we are in (or at least a check mark if we are/not in the top 5%)

There is a top percentage badge. Look at the top left corner of the egg leader board.

xUBILYNXrLIARSx
05-15-2017, 12:00 PM
There is a top percentage badge. Look at the top left corner of the egg leader board.

heck, never noticed it, been doing some maths all the time :rolleyes:

2.01% -> 3% :)

thanks!

ecinrun
05-16-2017, 03:46 PM
My game crashes every time I go to the track with the egg. It refuses to load the track with the egg. I am permanently stuck at 0 eggs unless this gets fixed.

Sardius77-TFG
05-16-2017, 05:26 PM
My game crashes every time I go to the track with the egg. It refuses to load the track with the egg. I am permanently stuck at 0 eggs unless this gets fixed.

Send a support ticket and/or wait the 24 hours for tracks to refresh. I think enough riders have been affected by this that RL will have to do something (like maybe extend the event a few days?). If people don't send in support tickets, RL will have no idea how many riders this is affecting...and we'll be less likely to see corrective action. My theory, anyway :D

Kanuykusu7
05-17-2017, 09:11 AM
Is there an official here, who cares about customer?

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1668426-Easter-Egg-Hunt-Crash

Mech-X
05-18-2017, 09:18 AM
I last played Trials frontier in feb' 2017 and I was on level 28 or 29 then my exams started and i've got no time to play but today when I saw that a new season is started I got excited and then I downloaded the game again and after that I logged in into my ubisoft id hoping to get all my progress/data back. But after I logged in , nothing happened I was on level 1 all my progress was gone then I logged out and logged in again hoping this will restore my data but guess what?? nothing happened. So this is what i get in return after spending soo much money and time on this game huh. UBISOFT/REDLYNX EITHER RESTORE ALL MY PROGRESS OR RETURN EVERY PENNY I SPENT UP UNTILL NOW. YOU'VE disappointed ME.

Mech-X
05-18-2017, 10:41 AM
I last played Trials frontier in feb' 2017 and I was on level 28 or 29 then my exams started and i've got no time to play but today when I saw that a new season is started I got excited and then I downloaded the game again and after that I logged in into my ubisoft id hoping to get all my progress/data back. But after I logged in , nothing happened I was on level 1 all my progress was gone then I logged out and logged in again hoping this will restore my data but guess what?? nothing happened. So this is what i get in return after spending soo much money and time on this game huh. UBISOFT/REDLYNX EITHER RESTORE ALL MY PROGRESS OR RETURN EVERY PENNY I SPENT UP UNTILL NOW. YOU'VE disappointed ME.

CaptainWeelie
05-19-2017, 03:00 PM
Hi guys, we’re aware of the issue with the cool-down timer. Sorry that you guys had to go through this. Just a question though- does this happen frequently?

We’re working on a solution to fix this issue.

@Mech-X - please check your PM :)

open.beer.bb
05-20-2017, 08:20 AM
Hey..

I just opened some new news.. Special Offer: The Egg Hunt Booster Bundle.
Has this offer expired already? I follow the links and have a mooch about in the shop, but no offer is visible.

DropDeadArtemus
05-20-2017, 11:00 AM
Hey..

I just opened some new news.. Special Offer: The Egg Hunt Booster Bundle.
Has this offer expired already? I follow the links and have a mooch about in the shop, but no offer is visible.

I'm having the same issue. I haven't been able to view the offer at all. It seems like it'd be really helpful for the current event, but I can't purchase it.

Mech-X
05-20-2017, 05:11 PM
@CaptainWeelie sir , there is nothing in my inbox....did you sent me something:confused:

and thanks for replying tho:o

Ross311
05-21-2017, 01:59 PM
Just curious if anyone else's leaderboard showed the top 239 players scores lower than the player in 240th place.
I've been able to make it into the top 1%, I'm only in the mid 700's but I've noticed players with 0 eggs collected are in the top 239.

xitooner
05-22-2017, 05:54 PM
Just curious if anyone else's leaderboard showed the top 239 players scores lower than the player in 240th place.
I've been able to make it into the top 1%, I'm only in the mid 700's but I've noticed players with 0 eggs collected are in the top 239.

Yeah, we all see it. Apparently the display only shows results for a single-byte integer (which can only hold values of 0 to 255), so whats displayed is the "roll-over" once you take that into account. (ex if you have 264 eggs, then you will see 264-255 = 9 eggs). RL does know the actual value though, and says they will fix this soon ....

Ross311
05-23-2017, 11:53 AM
Wow, thanks for clearing that up!
*slinks away to collect more eggs*

CTringali
05-24-2017, 06:46 AM
I couldn't find the egg. I looked online. I found the egg online. It wasn't where online said it should be. I paid gems to narrow my search. It's still not there. I want my gems back.

Ross311
05-25-2017, 09:58 PM
I couldn't find the egg. I looked online. I found the egg online. It wasn't where online said it should be. I paid gems to narrow my search. It's still not there. I want my gems back.

The eggs appear at random. The videos online would only show where the egg appeared for that person. I've watched the videos as well and have not had any of my eggs show up where others peoples have been. Trust me, the egg is there but it is usually hidden very far out of sight. I've spent gems a few times now to narrow my search, at least this way your not hunting 5 tracks looking for it.

NSP_I_VeNoMz
05-25-2017, 11:03 PM
Is it possible to revisit the new tracks that have been released from this easter egg hunt event and optimise them? I for one have a decent phone that I spent close to £200 on ENTIRELY to play Trials Frontier on, so you can imagine my frustration when I find even after spending £200 I still can't play a F2P game without issues. There seems to be lots of unnecessary fire and explosions that cause slow down/speed ups.

WryFlyingEye
05-26-2017, 09:12 PM
Any update on the fix for those of us who cannot hunts Easter eggs due to the game crashing when launching the track that contains the egg?

There was supposed to be a fix released this week but I've not seen a thing. Highly disappointing...

open.beer.bb
05-30-2017, 01:45 PM
After a string of 2 "bonus" eggs on the loot wheel (some of which were in egg hunts I used 15 gems to speed the timer) I finally am graced with a 12 bonus egg.. 1 spin of the wheel and the loot wheel screen freezes up.. http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1677754-Game-freezes-when-attempting-to-play-an-ad?p=12675031&viewfull=1#post12675031 needless to say the spin was not eggciting...

It really is about time some of these (all tbh) bugs were fixed.

j.pan
06-02-2017, 06:56 PM
@Ubi-Negitron

The Egg Leaderboard

Check out how many eggs have been collected by Riders in the Frontier on the Egg Leaderboard!

You’ll be able to see your rank percentile on the Egg Leaderboard, and the top 5% of the riders will get ‘Rabbit Hell’ - an exclusive track!

Hello Ubi-Negitron,

my rank on Leaderbord was 1%, minutes before event's end. After time out, i get this:

http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh534/jay_pan/EggHunt_2017-06-02-14-04-45_zpstntnslax.png (http://s1250.photobucket.com/user/jay_pan/media/EggHunt_2017-06-02-14-04-45_zpstntnslax.png.html)

With 319 collected eggs i'm down to 100%, and don't get the Rabbit Hell track, how can this be?

MostriDeher
06-02-2017, 08:13 PM
same here: top 2% Rabbit Hell not awarded.

Irish-man8
06-03-2017, 12:03 AM
El samesame

jim4141
06-03-2017, 03:36 AM
I collected 392 eggs and was in the top 1%. After it was finished it says top 100%.
Where's my Track?? A lot of bugs this past year!

dav477
06-03-2017, 07:07 AM
Same here top 1% and no rabbit hell

Ross311
06-03-2017, 12:47 PM
I was able to collect 375 eggs. Finished on the leaderboard in the upper 600's and was shown to be in the top 1% as well. After the event ended I did not get screen that showed the stats, nothing was there like the event never happened and the game would freeze and crash.

CREW-Mr.Maguu
06-03-2017, 01:12 PM
hi
i have the same problem. i saved 360. eggs and win all the tracks but not the last one (rabit hole). iwas under the top1% but on the end leaderbord i was in top 100%.
thats not cool, i spend to many gems.

PuniMo
06-04-2017, 06:51 AM
Why i am still playing this bugged sh*t?
http://i.imgur.com/7JpDMly.jpg

CagBall
06-05-2017, 12:03 PM
Why i am still playing this bugged sh*t?
http://i.imgur.com/7JpDMly.jpg

I'm guessing you took the time to cut off your resources to hide the fact you hacked them.

CaptainWeelie
06-05-2017, 07:35 PM
Hi guys, we're working on getting you the Track 'Rabbit Hell' after re-calculating your rank-percentage at the end of the Easter Egg Hunt event. Riders in the Top 5% would be getting the Track, along with 50 Gems and 5000 Coins in the next 24 Hours.

Important: Please choose ‘Server Save’ when the ‘device vs server’ save prompt shows up. :)

Bhgprox
06-05-2017, 08:39 PM
Thanks, im waiting for it!

open.beer.bb
06-05-2017, 11:38 PM
along with 50 Gems and 5000 Coins in the next 24 Hours.

Thanks for the gesture, Cap. But honestly, that's about 90% shy of what it should be after the amount of fluff-ups in this event...

But hey.. It's just a game, which, we are trying to play. While you (UBI/RL) are successfully playing us. Guess who always effing wins.

Pini94
06-06-2017, 01:14 AM
I have the same problem, i'm waiting for the solution

open.beer.bb
06-06-2017, 09:57 AM
Uhm.. :confused:

http://i.imgur.com/5TFz8w5.png

CagBall
06-06-2017, 11:53 AM
Uhm.. :confused:

http://i.imgur.com/5TFz8w5.png

Choose server if you want the track and gems. It always says the device is recommended so just ignore that.

Ross311
06-06-2017, 12:23 PM
Hi guys, we're working on getting you the Track 'Rabbit Hell' after re-calculating your rank-percentage at the end of the Easter Egg Hunt event. Riders in the Top 5% would be getting the Track, along with 50 Gems and 5000 Coins in the next 24 Hours.

Important: Please choose ‘Server Save’ when the ‘device vs server’ save prompt shows up. :)
Prompted this morning to select Server or Device. Worked like a champ, thanks for the quick fix and the event. Good times!

open.beer.bb
06-06-2017, 12:52 PM
Choose server if you want the track and gems. It always says the device is recommended so just ignore that.

Hey, Cag. yeah, I did choose Server. I'm no mathlete but shouldn't the coins on the server side be 1760759.. (those 5000 will be dead handy if I ever need to buy some rusty nuts... :rolleyes: )

oh.. and Rabbit Hell is hard af! the last obstacle is killing me. lol

doomtom28
06-06-2017, 02:52 PM
Well,
when i started playing, i also got the screen to choose between device and server and without thinking much about it (hadn't seen these posts yet), i chose the device (recommended) option.
So now i still don't have the new track... Is there a solution for this or am i screwed? :p

In game name is: doomtom28

kapmah2014
06-06-2017, 03:24 PM
I also was in TOP 5% (top 3% i see) and today choose recomended the device.
And now I am there and read that you fix your mistake((
I loose my reward?
Username: kapmah2014

j.pan
06-06-2017, 03:46 PM
:cool: almost as nerve killing as MetalMayhem(every time i open that, also use a woodoo doll, making plus-size head/belly pain to track designer :p)

THX for the Gems & Coins.

Someone knows, if the news letter "more gems?" is facebook linked? Every time i try to open it, game freezes. fb link could it explain to me, i'm not in & never 'll be.

BulletZ_
06-06-2017, 06:23 PM
Well,
when i started playing, i also got the screen to choose between device and server and without thinking much about it (hadn't seen these posts yet), i chose the device (recommended) option.
So now i still don't have the new track... Is there a solution for this or am i screwed? :p

In game name is: doomtom28

same for me, user: BulletZ_

CREW-Mr.Maguu
06-06-2017, 09:32 PM
I also was in TOP 5% (top 3% i see) and today choose recomended the device.
And now I am there and read that you fix your mistake((
I loose my reward?
Username: kapmah2014

hi ... i have the same problem ... i start the save game from the devie and not from the server. i read this here to late.
can you give me an new chance to load this "fix savegame"

THX