PDA

View Full Version : Sniping

GandalfJRR04
06-08-2004, 03:53 PM
Anybody else notice that while ur sniping you can't see the notifications for killing or nd's. That's not very helpful when ur playing on vertigo. Also, is anybody else tired of the defend the nd133 popping up instead of ur neutralizations and kills. Reply and let me know how u feel.

Gamertag: Gandalf2k4
Xfire tag: GandalfJRR2k1

GandalfJRR04
06-08-2004, 03:53 PM
Anybody else notice that while ur sniping you can't see the notifications for killing or nd's. That's not very helpful when ur playing on vertigo. Also, is anybody else tired of the defend the nd133 popping up instead of ur neutralizations and kills. Reply and let me know how u feel.

Gamertag: Gandalf2k4
Xfire tag: GandalfJRR2k1

Flaky.
06-08-2004, 03:55 PM
I feel kinda tired.

I 'm gonna go to bed now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://users.skynet.be/fa614651/Sig.gif

SFF-Supporter
Flaky: Somewhat eccentric; odd: ‚"that slightly flaky quality, in joy as well as in grief, that prepares us subtly for the mad scenes to come‚"Ě
If Pacman affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music!

GandalfJRR04
06-08-2004, 03:55 PM
Another thing to add has anybody seen the glitch in Krauser where it says irradiation when ur neutralizin the 2nd floor labratory?

Cybrid_Ice
06-08-2004, 03:58 PM
i can stand sniping in this game. when youre looking through the scope mouse sensitivity is too low, visibility is worse than not zoomed in...

it takes way to long to get out of scope view.
i mean you just yank your eye away from the eyepiece, why the delay?
everytime i even look through scope i end up dead.

reeferkills
06-08-2004, 04:33 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GandalfJRR04:
Another thing to add has anybody seen the glitch in Krauser where it says irradiation when ur neutralizin the 2nd floor labratory?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ya that is anoying.

AgentNaruto
06-09-2004, 10:37 AM
Well, something I found out the other day, and some things make sense now. When you use the binoculars as a spy, you can ear all that "static"-like sound, cuz the binoculars have sound-capture-device-whatever, so you can hear what mercs are talking about. On the other day, I was about to snipe a spy, and I heard him talking! The sniper catch spy communications! That's why it made that static sound every time...