PDA

View Full Version : The INKED Season!

Ubi-Negitron
05-05-2017, 10:54 AM
https://s3.amazonaws.com/frontieronlinecontent/community/Inked_season_community_post.png

Dress up your rides all the way to the top of the Leaderboards, in the INKED SEASON!

Get in the Bunker in the next 1 hour (5th May, 2017 at 11:00 AM UTC/GMT), and race to the top of the Legends Leaderboard for some exclusive rewards:

- A chance to win 4 returning bike paintjobs for the Bronco, Berserker and Riptide!
- Agent and Donkey bike Blueprints!

Check out the colorful season details below –

- 3-hour Showdown duration
- 4 free Showdowns
- 5 free Golden Tickets
- 5 tickets for an extra showdown
- 45 minute ticket regeneration

Make new records, and level up your leaderboard ranks!

For any questions or suggestions, do let us know as a response to this thread.

Cheers!

Bonxy
05-05-2017, 11:14 AM
4 bike blueprints for the Bronco, Berserker & Riptide

Do you mean paintjobs ?

Suggestion.

The Donkey Season

Only donkey bike.
Release donkey paintjobs.
Donkey outfit :D

xUBILYNXrLIARSx
05-05-2017, 11:19 AM
bit late but (just) still on time :P

just a correction: from the looks of it, what we have to win for the bronco, riptide and berserker aren't blueprints, but paintjobs ;)

just a suggestion: unsticky the threads of scorched and tough love seasons as well, like you did with rofl, too many stickies makes them look not so important

just a guess: hope all this release of "old" prizes is an attempt to put everyone at the same "completion" level and that leads to 1) next season you give outfits (PLEASE BRING BACK THE ANCIENT WARRIOR! my ocd kicks me in the head everytime i open the costumes shack, as i'm missing one part of that one! :( ) and 2) as soon as everyting (yeah, that ellusive 4 track pack of midnight circus tracks too!) is released and everyone is up to date, A TON of new stuff explodes in our faces :D

just a little sad: another season with nothing for me :(

EDIT:

just a little mad: once again, you've failed to put replacement prizes for the prizes we already have (actually only did it for rank #1. for #17, #14 and #10 we will get the paintjobs we already own. if at least we could also fuse those... :rolleyes: )

hanks420
05-06-2017, 03:12 PM
I'm with PTChatkillerTFG, in the duplicated prizes. There's nothing new for me until rank 10. If I were to grind to rank 1 I would acquire 2 new paint jobs.

The unfortunate part for me is last season there were stallion blueprints available but the format of the bunker with 5 hour showdowns is very unappealing to me. It's just too long to deal with, I typically play some bunker when I get home from work but I'm sleeping before a 5 hour showdown is complete.

This season has a great format (in my opinion) that would allow me to play lot of bunker showdowns but I have no real motivation to play a lot for duplicate paint jobs and no blueprint pieces for the stallion.