PDA

View Full Version : User Opinion

XyZspineZyX
12-05-2003, 09:44 PM
Is this game any good??

What about the demo??

<center><FONT COLOR="#B8860B">[b]<font size="1">http://www.desiredfx.net/sigs/files/furiousgopher.jpg
Don't Make The Gopher Furious
Forum Gopher

XyZspineZyX
12-05-2003, 09:44 PM
Is this game any good??

What about the demo??

<center><FONT COLOR="#B8860B">[b]<font size="1">http://www.desiredfx.net/sigs/files/furiousgopher.jpg
Don't Make The Gopher Furious
Forum Gopher

XyZspineZyX
12-08-2003, 12:42 PM
The game is great, though a tad short. Still, the fact that you want more after its over just goes to show how much fun it is to play! http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

XyZspineZyX
12-09-2003, 08:05 AM
I am a hardcore gamer who plays every game there is out on the market. This game has inspired me to some of the greatest things...this game has everything a good game should have...popular hit titles like this always have good solid game play but somewhere along the line games never picked up the fact that a game needs more of a meaningful plot. Games today are awesome but loose their taste because their plots are not meaningful nor inspiring. This game has it all. Solid game play plus a meaningful story that brings it to life. I will say the game is a little short though. I hope more games like this come out with crystal clear graphics. This game is like a movie within itself, its beautiful. Michel Ancel is 10 feet tall right now and should continue to make games with this great and life meaning story that he brings to life in his epic game Beyond Good and Evil. I one day hope to be like him and bring fantasies to life. Michel Ancel says what motivated him to make this game is. "For this game, I would say the motivations and inspirations were more about trying to express something", and he did a great job with this game of achieving his goal. Michel goes on to say, "I think we could interest more people who are not into video games [if games had more meaning]", and it is true. Michel Ancel is my inspiration to stay off of drugs and pot to do great things with computer games in my future, to express an opinion or though like he does in this epic game. Ancel also says, "The other idea is trying to tell something [meaningful]. It's not just about beating everybody; it's about maybe getting something from the game". Great job Ubi-Soft and most of all Michel Ancel you are great keep up the good work. This game is a must have if you want to bring meaning to your gaming experience. This game sets itself apart from any other game in a unique way, from the GREAT music that is like a fantasy coming in to make the moment that much more axilerating. Although you dont have much time to meet the characters and really get to know then as well as you would like you come to love some of the characters like the Pig "Pey'J". Got to love Pey'J and Jade has a great look, with eyes that catch yours and a unique way of looking hot. Get this game you will not be disappointed.