PDA

View Full Version : What's this little hole for (?) (in Zoo Area)

XyZspineZyX
12-02-2003, 07:48 PM
In the zoo area, with the big "bird cage", to the right of the cave is what looks like a small vent, the prince says - "Hmmm, I wonder what this hole is for" or something to that effect. Anybody figure out what this little hole / vent is? I've yet to see an explanation of it, why would the prince mention it at all?

XyZspineZyX
12-02-2003, 07:48 PM
In the zoo area, with the big "bird cage", to the right of the cave is what looks like a small vent, the prince says - "Hmmm, I wonder what this hole is for" or something to that effect. Anybody figure out what this little hole / vent is? I've yet to see an explanation of it, why would the prince mention it at all?

XyZspineZyX
12-02-2003, 07:59 PM
It's a ladder.

Once you get to the top of the bird cage and then to the ledge, there will be a hanging switch that will extend the ladder so that your companion may join you.

XyZspineZyX
12-02-2003, 08:29 PM
ah....

I never thought to go back down....and check it out for second time....

XyZspineZyX
12-02-2003, 09:04 PM
You didnt watch the little cut scene where the ladder comes up and Farah climbs the ladder?

XyZspineZyX
12-03-2003, 02:00 AM
right now am replaying game, so I normally skip the cut scenes and visions....I don't remember it when I initially played game.