PDA

View Full Version : sc MP SO much better when you have a gd.....

Amn-VR.
06-12-2004, 04:37 AM
the games SO much better when you have a partner to play with.

theres loads of ppl who obvusly reallly like this game, and yet if they could get solid (or set of) partner(s). it just increases the gamiing for me anyway.

i normally get bored when playing alone but when am with my partner the game is funner, and apart from letting your self down u let your partner down therefor it drives you to get much better at the game.

+you winn so many more games

whats do others think of feel about it?

--------------------
playername: AmnesIAc-VR
sc parter: Xan-VR
server name: TEAM PLAY

victims required,

"weOWNyou"

[This message was edited by TARGET_504_- on Sat June 12 2004 at 03:57 AM.]

[This message was edited by TARGET_504_- on Sat June 12 2004 at 03:58 AM.]

[This message was edited by TARGET_504_- on Sat June 12 2004 at 04:18 AM.]

Amn-VR.
06-12-2004, 04:37 AM
the games SO much better when you have a partner to play with.

theres loads of ppl who obvusly reallly like this game, and yet if they could get solid (or set of) partner(s). it just increases the gamiing for me anyway.

i normally get bored when playing alone but when am with my partner the game is funner, and apart from letting your self down u let your partner down therefor it drives you to get much better at the game.

+you winn so many more games

whats do others think of feel about it?

--------------------
playername: AmnesIAc-VR
sc parter: Xan-VR
server name: TEAM PLAY

victims required,

"weOWNyou"

[This message was edited by TARGET_504_- on Sat June 12 2004 at 03:57 AM.]

[This message was edited by TARGET_504_- on Sat June 12 2004 at 03:58 AM.]

[This message was edited by TARGET_504_- on Sat June 12 2004 at 04:18 AM.]

dojomann
06-12-2004, 08:08 AM
duh. whenever i play with Dabest, we always win. last time i went 100% aggro on museum and didn't die 1nce. i killed around 4 times. I just let Dabest neutralize. the last time tho, a merc tazed me and right at the last moment Dabest grabbed him, broke his neck, woke me up and i stood there laffing my *** off into the mic as he easily neutralized outside cafe. i think i made 1 of the mercs run out of lives. if i could show you a vid of that match, you would laff as well.

http://mcarthurteam.com/dojomann.jpg

l3lack_Jesus
06-12-2004, 09:06 AM
I love having a good partner. Bummer is when you are playing some guys that are obviously friends and your playing with whoever joins and they dont want to talk at all. even if they have a mic... I got OWNED the other night and my *** is still sore. =(