PDA

View Full Version : Crash at MP load ALWAYS

Tactica_X
03-27-2004, 12:01 PM
I've searched the Forums for a while and I tried all the fixes i could find (ie: reinstall, replace punkbuster folder). And after one or two games of successful play i try joining a different game and while the loading is happening BOOM crash to desktop. I know i have no technical problems cause SP is really smooth and when i do play MP for a brief period its very fluid.
System spec:
Athlon XP 2600+
512mb PC3200 RAM
2x40GB HDD
GeForce FX 5200 Ultra
52x32x52 CD-ROM (run game off of)

any advice provided would be great.
--Thanks

Tactica_X
03-27-2004, 12:01 PM
I've searched the Forums for a while and I tried all the fixes i could find (ie: reinstall, replace punkbuster folder). And after one or two games of successful play i try joining a different game and while the loading is happening BOOM crash to desktop. I know i have no technical problems cause SP is really smooth and when i do play MP for a brief period its very fluid.
System spec:
Athlon XP 2600+
512mb PC3200 RAM
2x40GB HDD
GeForce FX 5200 Ultra
52x32x52 CD-ROM (run game off of)

any advice provided would be great.
--Thanks

mr_allroy
03-27-2004, 01:42 PM
You're lucky. When I first installed the game, I was able to run Multiplayer once. Now, even after a re-install, I can't even get MP to start up. It looks like it's loading. My little mouse cursor turns to the hourglass showing me somethings running. Then boom! My wallpaper where Splinter Cell Multiplayer should be.
This is in the Full version! I paid good money to get a new kind of headache! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK UBI!

cam_uk
03-27-2004, 05:06 PM
yes same with me!
I played it for ages one day, the next day when I turn my PC on it refuses to open!

It just loads up a black screen then goes back to desktop.

SIGH

ap092888
03-27-2004, 05:08 PM
i haven't downloaded the multiplayer demo but i haven't heard anything i that happening

check out the site i made http://www.splintercell0928.tk/

if you have your own site email it to me, my email is when you click on
"Creator Profile" i'll add your link