PDA

View Full Version : ai teams

TheSeaDemon
03-31-2004, 02:02 AM
i havent got the full version of far cry yet, i need a new graphics card, but i love the demo and have already startet thinking about mods. Ive got an idea or a open end kinda game but an integral part of it would be having two teams/armys. Is there any supportive AI capabilities, ie ai that fight with you, rather than against you. If not ne1 got any ideas if it would be possible to acheive this.
Thanx all
cant wait to get far cry

TheSeaDemon
03-31-2004, 02:02 AM
i havent got the full version of far cry yet, i need a new graphics card, but i love the demo and have already startet thinking about mods. Ive got an idea or a open end kinda game but an integral part of it would be having two teams/armys. Is there any supportive AI capabilities, ie ai that fight with you, rather than against you. If not ne1 got any ideas if it would be possible to acheive this.
Thanx all
cant wait to get far cry

MurDoc
03-31-2004, 02:21 AM
Yes you can have AI fight along you, *spoiler* you have Val(the girl) in Single Player fight along with you in couple missions.

TheSeaDemon
03-31-2004, 03:47 AM
ok thanx, cant wait to get the game

Captain_Data
03-31-2004, 08:48 AM
I wonder if it's possible to have the mercs fighting on your side (a map where you have to defend yourself against the trigens could be cool with several mercs on your side http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif)