PDA

View Full Version : The ROFL Season!

Ubi-Negitron
04-07-2017, 01:37 PM
https://s3.amazonaws.com/frontieronlinecontent/community/ROFL_season.png

Laugh your way to the top of the Leaderboards in the ROFL SEASON!

Get in the Bunker on 9 April, 2017 at 11:00 AM UTC/GMT, and ride to the top of the Legends Leaderboard for some exclusive rewards:

- A chance to win 4 tracks – ‘Cold Cut Corner’, ‘Safe Escape’, ‘Crystal Crossing’ and ‘Torn Canyon’!
- Agent and Stallion bike Blueprints!

Check out the side-splittin' season details below –

- 5 hour Showdown durations
- 3 free Showdowns
- 3 free Golden Tickets
- 5 tickets for an extra showdown
- 45 minute ticket regeneration

Make new records, and level up your leaderboard ranks!

For any questions or suggestions, do let us know as a response to this thread.

Cheers!

xUBILYNXrLIARSx
04-07-2017, 03:17 PM
agreed:

ROFL @ no new content at all to be won this season

Sl1mboy84.T3F
04-07-2017, 03:49 PM
So how can i get my rewards this season and start to play the new one?
My bunker is broke for 3 weeks now...
Is there an update planned ?

Sardius77-TFG
04-07-2017, 03:51 PM
That'll be one new track for me (Cold Cut Corner), better than nothing! Hope it shows up at Rank 15 :)

** EDIT **: This may be unpopular, but I'm happy there are no new tracks. Only a handful of us have all 237 tracks, the rest of us are scrambling to catch up. At this rate I'll have all tracks by December 2019

** EDIT 2 **: I think I may be a wizard. Cold Cut Corner @ Rank 15 :)

H-Refr
04-09-2017, 02:37 AM
Great. That's 2 tracks for me, Cold Cut Corner and Crystal Crossing. Hope neither of them is the 1st rank reward :rolleyes:
And hope we'll get an update fixing the leaderboards, at least.

link42586
04-09-2017, 06:12 AM
Not one to complain about the game being broken...but that last update that promise to fix the login issues completely broke the bunker...and getting tickets..now i've gotten every track in the game since it came out and every bike upgraded the day i get them..and I haven't played since that last update...it's unbelievable...reinstalled the game...worked for that reinstall..next time i opened the game...no bunker since. and the ticket/gas gifting isn't workni either...both of those things.

kamilus26
04-09-2017, 12:19 PM
What about free showdowns - according to Ubi-Negitron there should be 5, but when I want to start 4th, I need to pay 5 tickets for it. Is this a bug or there is a mistake in the season's description?

H-Refr
04-09-2017, 05:04 PM
Only 3 free showdowns! Is it a bug or misinformation?

jbonner_07
04-09-2017, 10:55 PM
Not one to complain about the game being broken...but that last update that promise to fix the login issues completely broke the bunker...and getting tickets..now i've gotten every track in the game since it came out and every bike upgraded the day i get them..and I haven't played since that last update...it's unbelievable...reinstalled the game...worked for that reinstall..next time i opened the game...no bunker since. and the ticket/gas gifting isn't workni either...both of those things.

I have the same issue, just need to log in to my Ubisoft account each time I open the game to get the bunker and gifts to work. Lame, but it's still playable

OldSkullD
04-10-2017, 04:01 AM
No thanks. Fix the login issues please.

open.beer.bb
04-11-2017, 12:14 AM
No thanks. Fix the login issues please.

ROFL...

Why would they when we're all still playing 5 - 6 weeks later, putting up with this farce.

Let's face it, the login issue is to their benefit - how many gifted golden tickets and tapjoy gem rewards have gotten "lost in the mail" due to this "bug". mhmm

Stop playing, and most definitely stop purchasing from them until they fix this.

And redlynx. you seem to be somewhat inept at bug fixing, so just take it slow and fix one thing at a time instead of trying to fix everything at once. learn from your previous attempts at multiple bug fixing.... fix 2 break 1 other (or is it fix 1 break 2..)

Bonxy
04-16-2017, 06:43 AM
😂

badem0n
04-16-2017, 02:17 PM
ROFL...

they're laughing at us so bad!