PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of Bugs

XyZspineZyX
12-12-2003, 03:30 PM
Another job well done by UBI. If you have updated to 1.5 you may have noticed that the good ole c-mag bug is back. For those that don't know, the c-mag bug happens when you go into a server with c-mags enabled and then go to a server where they aren't, you will still have c-mags. I had no problems with anything before the 1.4 patch came out, and now I have so many problems that others have. I think UBI should fire their game developers and get some people in there that know what they are doing or just move their whole operation of to Japan so it can be made the right way the first time.

XyZspineZyX
12-12-2003, 03:30 PM
Another job well done by UBI. If you have updated to 1.5 you may have noticed that the good ole c-mag bug is back. For those that don't know, the c-mag bug happens when you go into a server with c-mags enabled and then go to a server where they aren't, you will still have c-mags. I had no problems with anything before the 1.4 patch came out, and now I have so many problems that others have. I think UBI should fire their game developers and get some people in there that know what they are doing or just move their whole operation of to Japan so it can be made the right way the first time.

XyZspineZyX
12-12-2003, 03:44 PM
Remember though....the Japanese put corn on their pizza (hehe)

http://members.cox.net/chris103/3divnew.gif

"GUNS AND EYEBALLS"

XyZspineZyX
12-12-2003, 04:45 PM
Community testing of Patches, Blizzard entertainment style ppl? Interested? I am! More ppl = More testcases = better patch ; Math is simple /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Regards,
Deficite

---------------------------------------------
Campers will be shot on sight!
---------------------------------------------

XyZspineZyX
12-12-2003, 04:52 PM
so what if they put corn on their pizza americans put butter on their rice

"And then i was dodging bullets like raindrops"

"And then i was dodging bullets like raindrops"

XyZspineZyX
12-12-2003, 05:14 PM
I don't...
poisonweepings wrote:
- so what if they put corn on their pizza americans
- put butter on their rice
-

XyZspineZyX
12-12-2003, 05:53 PM
I'm not japanese and I've put some pretty strange [watch your language] on my pizza.

Message Edited on 12/12/0309:28AM by BulletTooth.50