PDA

View Full Version : edann***

GreenSirius
01-16-2004, 06:53 AM
Hy folks,
I've been on Edanna,
but i did'nt understand where i must start from.
I've seen only 5 flowers.
1) at the low level, i've used the zoom glass and i've seen a book.
2) at the up level, after took the kind of elevator; it's a sort of brown mellon, I touch it but nothing happened.
3) at the up level, i've used the zoom glass and i've seen (yellow screen)another flower
4) at the up level, i've used the zoom glass and i've seen the bird's nest with a little bird
5) at up level, the only flower i've been able to use; i touch it and the branch get off and appear the linking book to j'nanin...

but... where are the puzzle to solve ?
i need spoilers !!!!
please...

GreenSirius
01-16-2004, 06:53 AM
Hy folks,
I've been on Edanna,
but i did'nt understand where i must start from.
I've seen only 5 flowers.
1) at the low level, i've used the zoom glass and i've seen a book.
2) at the up level, after took the kind of elevator; it's a sort of brown mellon, I touch it but nothing happened.
3) at the up level, i've used the zoom glass and i've seen (yellow screen)another flower
4) at the up level, i've used the zoom glass and i've seen the bird's nest with a little bird
5) at up level, the only flower i've been able to use; i touch it and the branch get off and appear the linking book to j'nanin...

but... where are the puzzle to solve ?
i need spoilers !!!!
please...

XyZspineZyX
01-16-2004, 01:46 PM
That one brownish plant you touched...did it seem a bit squishy to you? And by it did you see a rather withered vine?

You found the linking book...and that's always good.

You want the yellow flower that looks like an sunflower. When you look into it, everything has a yellow tint but you can move it around. Notice a light shining in certain places? This is what Edanna is all about...getting light where you need it to go, and using plants, animals and all of nature to help you along the way.

Light, generates heat, so try aiming the light for that squishy plant through the sunflower. It takes a little patience, but the results will become very clear when you get it right and water a plant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
See I've already waited too long
And all my hope is gone

GreenSirius
01-19-2004, 02:39 AM
Hi ETPASS,
thanks for your hint,
I made the job,i get down, used the furry animal to break the bridge, moved the electric fish to three pods, i've seen the sunflower (it does'nt work); now i'm trying to use some orchidea-like flower to heat the pods and make the fish get out... that's the right way ?

KismetKat
01-19-2004, 04:58 AM
you are on the right track greensirius - keep fiddling about!

http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/flags/oz.gif

Life's tuff when you are a "misunderstood ferret"

GreenSirius
01-23-2004, 02:46 AM
Hi all,
finally I freed the bird...
but now ?
i came up but nothing happened, no symbol...
what i need to do in Edanna ?

help me with spoiler tooo...
i'm stuck from too much time...

XyZspineZyX
01-23-2004, 01:11 PM
You know that log that you crawled in to reach the sunflower? There is another dark path hidden in there that you need to find. You had to take a slight turn to the right climbing, so try a slight turn to the left. It's really dark, but you will find light (and the swamp) at the end of the tunnel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And all my hope is gone

GreenSirius
01-24-2004, 11:45 AM
Thanks everybody,
I've finished edanna, now i'm stuck on Narayan with the 2 puzzles... and i don't know wshere to start...

XyZspineZyX
01-24-2004, 03:27 PM
Start by looking at the walls and the symbols you found in the 3 ages? Anything look familiar?

You've been lugging a book around with you since the very beginning of the game. Time to get reading and be bold about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And all my hope is gone