PDA

View Full Version : Magazine demo release.

XyZspineZyX
01-28-2004, 12:10 PM
I heard somewhere that there was gonna be a Far Cry demo in a magazine, i'm very sure it will come out, but the problem is that i dont know when.
If anyone would be kind enough, NOT to just ignore my thread, could you with any relevant Information, on what magazine?
When is it coming out (if u know the AUS release date it would be good)?
That is only two questions i ask u, with as much possible info as u can give me, i have been waiting for ages, and im not downloading again.
Oh and anyone thats in yr 11 hows school already?

So the questions are:-
-When is a magazine out with the demo on it?
-What Magazine is it comin out on?

And if u want add more info to that.
PLZ dont ignore me this time.

XyZspineZyX
01-28-2004, 12:10 PM
I heard somewhere that there was gonna be a Far Cry demo in a magazine, i'm very sure it will come out, but the problem is that i dont know when.
If anyone would be kind enough, NOT to just ignore my thread, could you with any relevant Information, on what magazine?
When is it coming out (if u know the AUS release date it would be good)?
That is only two questions i ask u, with as much possible info as u can give me, i have been waiting for ages, and im not downloading again.
Oh and anyone thats in yr 11 hows school already?

So the questions are:-
-When is a magazine out with the demo on it?
-What Magazine is it comin out on?

And if u want add more info to that.
PLZ dont ignore me this time.

XyZspineZyX
01-28-2004, 12:14 PM
My guess is that it will be on all major gaming Magazines next month. Probably first week or two in February, for the 'March' editions.

I'm sure PC Zone mentioned something about a Far Cry demo last month.

XyZspineZyX
01-28-2004, 12:48 PM
thanks marcspillman, my hopes just raised a heck of alot, is that mag release in Australia anyone know?
I cant wait to play it.
Once again thanks for replying with this usefull info, at least someone, is listening.
This forum board when i joined went from bad to good and oganised to shockingly bad, and disturbing.
Anyone else have any info?

XyZspineZyX
01-28-2004, 05:35 PM
Well, according to the official site, you will find it in PC Jeux in March. The thing is you will have to make a trip to france to get it. /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

XyZspineZyX
01-29-2004, 12:13 PM
In italy the demo will be in the next "GMC" (Giochi per il mio computer)

XyZspineZyX
01-29-2004, 12:25 PM
in croatia demo will be on next hacker