PDA

View Full Version : help, stuck @ 83 %

XyZspineZyX
12-09-2003, 07:05 PM
I've reached this part and thought that i need to illuminate all 8 pillar mirrors but i read one post that says all you need to do is shine light onto the symbol @ the altar to get the sword. But there is a sequence i am not doing it right. Let's look at the room using the alternate camera, so that the door i entered into the room is north and the light shines into the room south, reflects onto the first mirror @ the door, and goes west to one of the pillars. then it shines onto the pillar south of it, then it shoots accross the room east to the pillar accross from it, then it shines to the nearest pillar north of it. this is i guess the natural flow of light without using any of the moveable mirrors available. I see the worn out marks on the floor where the movable mirrors need to be, but how do i get the light to shine on the altar sybmol ? Help please. I thought after getting past the passages level before this that i had seen it all, but apparently not.....luckily i drew up some circles and documented which passages i went thru so i don't keep winding up at the entrance and doing it all over again....if anyone needs help with that let me know, i got it down packed....
/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

Chris S

XyZspineZyX
12-09-2003, 07:05 PM
I've reached this part and thought that i need to illuminate all 8 pillar mirrors but i read one post that says all you need to do is shine light onto the symbol @ the altar to get the sword. But there is a sequence i am not doing it right. Let's look at the room using the alternate camera, so that the door i entered into the room is north and the light shines into the room south, reflects onto the first mirror @ the door, and goes west to one of the pillars. then it shines onto the pillar south of it, then it shoots accross the room east to the pillar accross from it, then it shines to the nearest pillar north of it. this is i guess the natural flow of light without using any of the moveable mirrors available. I see the worn out marks on the floor where the movable mirrors need to be, but how do i get the light to shine on the altar sybmol ? Help please. I thought after getting past the passages level before this that i had seen it all, but apparently not.....luckily i drew up some circles and documented which passages i went thru so i don't keep winding up at the entrance and doing it all over again....if anyone needs help with that let me know, i got it down packed....
/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

Chris S

XyZspineZyX
12-09-2003, 08:00 PM
Well, look out @ that post:

http://forums.ubi.com/messages/message_view-topic.asp?name=pop_ht&id=zzzdf

It's easier than it seam's /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

XyZspineZyX
12-09-2003, 08:00 PM
okay...pull the first mirror close to the entrance..take the mirror next to it and move it to the other side...and direct the light into the pillar...from the pillar you move one of the mirrors that is lets say...facing to the west...to catch the light off the pillar...that beam goes into the mirror that is placed directly in front of the symbol.... okay..

you dont have to use all the pillars in this section.

PG.

http://princeofpersia.proboards20.com/