PDA

View Full Version : Uploading your avatar's data

mfaulkner1982
12-09-2003, 01:26 PM
Hello folks. Don't mean to introduce myself so abruptly, but there's something that's got me a little worried - a question I have to ask. It's a question for whenever I finally manage to get onto Uru Live:

The first they do when you register for Uru Live is ask for your Ubi.com screen name, right? So this has me worried for a reason. Because the avatar I've been playing Uru Prime (the offline game) with DOESN'T have the same name as my account on the Ubisoft site - it's off by several letters... and I don't know whether this'll affect my ability to upload my avatar's progress to my online character. I mean, Uru Prime was fun, but I don't want to play all the way through it again just so I can find all the Relto pages and give them to an avatar who has the RIGHT name this time. Does anyone know if there's a way around this? Ubisoft's tech support site hasn't been helpful in clearing up my confusion, so any help you can offer would be appreciated...

mfaulkner1982
12-09-2003, 01:26 PM
Hello folks. Don't mean to introduce myself so abruptly, but there's something that's got me a little worried - a question I have to ask. It's a question for whenever I finally manage to get onto Uru Live:

The first they do when you register for Uru Live is ask for your Ubi.com screen name, right? So this has me worried for a reason. Because the avatar I've been playing Uru Prime (the offline game) with DOESN'T have the same name as my account on the Ubisoft site - it's off by several letters... and I don't know whether this'll affect my ability to upload my avatar's progress to my online character. I mean, Uru Prime was fun, but I don't want to play all the way through it again just so I can find all the Relto pages and give them to an avatar who has the RIGHT name this time. Does anyone know if there's a way around this? Ubisoft's tech support site hasn't been helpful in clearing up my confusion, so any help you can offer would be appreciated...

_ Paula _
12-09-2003, 01:32 PM
Your avatar name and Ubi account name don't have to be the same. My Ubi account name and avie's name are different and I had no difficulty when I was finally sent my invitation to the Prologue.

Pa'lua (in Cavern)