PDA

View Full Version : Bugs/Suggestion

Soratacker
02-06-2017, 03:04 PM
Hello User and Developer
Sadly the beta has ended and I have to say, it was so much fun with my Friend or the Teammates to play this big game!

But I want to report a Bug and suggest you something that I want in this game.

Suggestion:
It will be great if you can drag your injured Friend out of the battlefield

Bug:
In the character customization it takes so long to load your character (I even have to restart the game)

That it! It isn't so much I know but yeah atleast something :D

If you have any Questions just ask ;)

Keep it up Developer your making a great game!!!

XaHftyu
02-06-2017, 04:29 PM
Hey,

i dont know, if this is the right place, but i will just try it here too. :D

First of all besides of some bugs - i realy liked the game - and it will be one of the games i'll pre-order or buy it close after release since a very long time.

I realy enjoyed exploring the whole beta map!!! It was beatiful and i hope that the other maps will have a much better look and amaze me too.

I have found one "bug". At some places where high cliffs are, i have stucked between two stones and i had to use the quicktraveling to get out of it.

Suggestions?

That's what Soratacker said, sounds like a great idea.
Also i would like the bullets to fly faster. Its only about the speed. It feels like, they have a bad start and could be a bit faster.

I realy hope, that the game will varying much and wont get boring. My biggest fear is, that it becomes simply "clear the objects" with the time.

Ye. Thats all of my opinion. Dont mind my low engrish skills.

Have a nice day!

Ramcke1970
02-06-2017, 06:10 PM
I was in character customization while riding a helicopter. My brother was piloting it and when he landed, he told me to get out. I hit B button on Xbox One controller to leave menu and my character fell underneath the map. This happen twice... first was I jumped out and parachuted underneath map after coming out from menu, second was insta-death underneath map (See above).