PDA

View Full Version : Sluggish mouse

Redfeathers
02-29-2004, 10:35 PM
Hi all. Can't get enough of Stormovick!!
Thanks to all and Olag for this great flight sim experiance. Question: I have Il-2 v1.2
and everything is working fine on my 730 pentium 256 ram Dell computer.However in full mission builder while placing and/or moving
objects my mouse becomes very sluggish.
Any ideas?

Redfeathers
02-29-2004, 10:35 PM
Hi all. Can't get enough of Stormovick!!
Thanks to all and Olag for this great flight sim experiance. Question: I have Il-2 v1.2
and everything is working fine on my 730 pentium 256 ram Dell computer.However in full mission builder while placing and/or moving
objects my mouse becomes very sluggish.
Any ideas?

pacettid
03-01-2004, 05:35 AM
About the only thing you can do is upgrade your computer. This game likes 1 gig of RAM, and the fastest video card you can afford...same goes for hard drive and processor speed.

JR_Greenhorn
03-09-2004, 11:03 AM
Are you configured to use OpenGL or DirectX? In my experience, using OpenGL gives a sluggish mouse on the menus and especially in the FMB even though the game runs alright.

LEXX_Luthor
03-13-2004, 07:09 AM
Yep, if you have older video card or motherboard video, the mouse can hurt. DirectX is better. When I started out with the FB I was using, this is embarassing, Trident mobo video, and I had to work with FMB using OpenGL and fly with DirectX. Fortunately, those were the old days. http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

:
"Damn.....Where you did read about Spitfire made from a wood?
Close this book forever and don't open anymore!" ~Oleg_Maddox http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif

Redfeathers
03-26-2004, 08:48 PM
Thanks folks. I have Gforce 256 and I am now using Direct X and it helps