PDA

View Full Version : Voltaic-Where do I go now?

sweeter4u
02-15-2004, 03:02 PM
I have no clue where to go after filling up the airplane. Any hints?

sweeter4u
02-15-2004, 03:02 PM
I have no clue where to go after filling up the airplane. Any hints?

BobF
02-15-2004, 03:53 PM
Have you been to the power room? You need that fixed to enable the central elevator.

mystmum
02-15-2004, 04:29 PM
You need to get that airlock thing open...

AussieMystic
02-15-2004, 07:39 PM
You mean, the airship?

If you filled it, you will notice it banged against the big iris in front of it. Perhaps you need to get that iris open.

sweeter4u
02-16-2004, 12:38 PM
Is there some place in the game that gives me hints as to how to solve the puzzles in the generator room?

PrincessXenobia
02-16-2004, 01:39 PM
Why yes! Right here, in fact http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/16x16_smiley-wink.gif!

The generator needs to have its circuit paths completed before electricity can start to flow from it. The circuits are in those little windows all around the generator. I found it easiest to match the top and bottom first, then fill in the middle.

Good luck! Feel free to ask us for any help you need!

sweeter4u
02-16-2004, 01:55 PM
Is there anything I have to push after I line up the circuits?

PrincessXenobia
02-16-2004, 02:15 PM
Nope -- jut keep going around to the different windows and connecting the ciruitry until the generator closes up and starts generating electricity.

Roryos
02-16-2004, 03:14 PM
after voltaic i returned to J'NANIN put the page in and the oval cage opened but there is no bridge to get to the linking book to Narayan how do i get to the book??????

PrincessXenobia
02-16-2004, 03:27 PM
You need a few more symbols to put into that tray.

AussieMystic
02-16-2004, 04:00 PM
Sweeter4U: Once you get the circuits correctly aligned, you will know about it. The trick is that you need to get the circuits aligned in all 6 windows. However, changing the circuit in one window changes the circuit in all other windows so you only really need to work on one circuit. My suggestion: pick a window and systematically go through all combinations that produce a connected circuit from top to bottom in that particular window. Eventually you will hit on one that lines up the other circuits too.

Roryos: Voltaic is one age accessible from the book in one tusk. Edanna and Amateria are accessible from the other tusks. Perhaps you should check those ages out too?

Roryos
02-16-2004, 05:13 PM
bad move!!! i let this game lie for about 8 mths and its confusing enough anyway! ive forgotten much but i would like to complete as i will be getting a new puter in a few days and figure all will be lost in transfering! also i want to start URU!!ive finished voltaic and the walkthru i have seems to lead to Narayan but i cant get to the book i have 2 pages to toss in the blue imaging bowl the sideways S i just got when the island floated up and one other that looks like a little roadster <an M that looks like its on wheels> that i havnt a clue when or where i got it!! i could wander forever but i need direction on what or where i need to go so i can get to the linking book to Narayan!!! any help or direction is truly appreciated!!!!!!!

sweeter4u
02-16-2004, 05:17 PM
Thanks, I finally got the right combination!

PrincessXenobia
02-16-2004, 05:30 PM
Way to go, Sweet!

Rory, you get one of those symbols every time you complete an Age. When you get all 3 they'll get you to the Narayan linking book.

AussieMystic
02-16-2004, 05:33 PM
Roryos, the 'roadster' type symbol comes from Amateria. Therefore, you need to go to Edanna to get the final symbol.

The linking book to Edanna is in the tusk with the door apparently in mid-air. Once you complete Edanna and get the third symbol you will be able to go to Narayan.

If you are transferring to a new computer you would probably be able to install on the new comp and transfer across your saved game files. I don't have Exile on this comp so can't tell you where they are but if you ask on the technical help forum they will probably be able to assist.

BobF
02-16-2004, 06:24 PM
Rory, take it easy on yourself. Setup MystIII on your new PC and then copy the 'saved games' folder from your old PC into the MystIII on your new PC.

Each saved game is about 135Kb and if you have saved a bunch of games you may need to copy to several disks and then copy to the 'saved games' folder.

AussieMystic - there is no tech forum on this new setup. There is only the old tech forum archive to look through.

AussieMystic
02-16-2004, 06:37 PM
Apologies...I disappear for a little while and when I get back all the furniture has been moved! http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif