PDA

View Full Version : Liberal Democrats Want Conscription

seinfeldrules33
05-26-2004, 07:49 PM
http://www.congress.org/congressorg/issues/alert/?alertid=5834001&content_dir=ua_congressorg

Upon further research my conclusions were proven correct.

Sponsor of the Bill: Rep Rangel, Charles B.

Ahem, one of the most liberal politicans in Washington. This should only show you the lengths to which the Democrats will go to paint the President in a bad way.

Who initiated the second bill?

Sponsor: Hollings, Ernest F.

Another Democrat. Suprising? I think not. I do find it suprising that I did more research on these bills than that website did. They should be ashamed of themselves.

I checked 3 random cosponsors of the bills. All were Democrats. Now who calls Bush a warmonger? Who do you vote for if you want your 18 year old HS student sent to Iraq? Kerry.

-----------------------------
-=|DMA|=- S.R.

"Im Cosmo Kramer, the assman!"

seinfeldrules33
05-26-2004, 07:49 PM
http://www.congress.org/congressorg/issues/alert/?alertid=5834001&content_dir=ua_congressorg

Upon further research my conclusions were proven correct.

Sponsor of the Bill: Rep Rangel, Charles B.

Ahem, one of the most liberal politicans in Washington. This should only show you the lengths to which the Democrats will go to paint the President in a bad way.

Who initiated the second bill?

Sponsor: Hollings, Ernest F.

Another Democrat. Suprising? I think not. I do find it suprising that I did more research on these bills than that website did. They should be ashamed of themselves.

I checked 3 random cosponsors of the bills. All were Democrats. Now who calls Bush a warmonger? Who do you vote for if you want your 18 year old HS student sent to Iraq? Kerry.

-----------------------------
-=|DMA|=- S.R.

"Im Cosmo Kramer, the assman!"

MattUSMC67
05-26-2004, 08:25 PM
Eventually down the line the draft will be needed in this war. I'm not for a draft tho cause u get too many punks, druggies, criminals, and just generally bad ppl. I'm for drafting ppl then having a selective draft out of those ppl and only picking the good ones. Before we start a draft tho we need to create a few more US Army Armored Dvisions. Currently we have 10 we need at the minimum 2 more.

The passage is intense, but if u complete the journey you will find your destiney among the worlds greatest warriors... The Few, The Proud, The Marines
http://home.comcast.net/~mattusmc67/wsb/media/109146/site1058.jpg

jimmyeyes
05-26-2004, 11:41 PM
O Canada!
Our home and native land!
True patriot love in all thy sons command.

With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free!

From far and wide,
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

God keep our land glorious and free!

quote's/quip's
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
purple alert! purple alert!...........what's a purple alert?.......well...it's not as bad as a red alert but a bit worse then a blue alert, maybe a mauve alert

Praxus
05-29-2004, 03:44 PM
Conscription turns every person conscripted into the military a slave to the state.

We have plenty of volunteers, congress just won't athorize the funds to pay for more active divisions of volunteers.

Draft Armies are cheap, that's why they want them. If you are forcing people to serve there is no need to compete with market prices.