PDA

View Full Version : The Snowman Season!

Ubi-Negitron
12-01-2016, 10:22 AM
https://s3.amazonaws.com/frontieronlinecontent/community/snowman_season.jpg

Put on your winter jackets and get racing all through December in THE SNOWMAN SEASON!

Get in the Bunker in the next 2 hours (1st of December at 11:00 AM GMT/UTC) and skid to the top of the Legends Leaderboard for some freezin’ awesome rewards:

- An absolutely new track – ‘COLD CUT CORNER’!
- A chance to win the extreme track ‘METAL MAYHEM’!
- Donkey & Agent bike Blueprints!

Check out the ice-cold season details below –

- 4 hour Showdown durations
- 4 free Showdowns
- 4 free Golden Tickets
- 5 tickets for an extra showdown
- 40 minute ticket regeneration

Make new records to unfreeze and level up your leaderboard ranks!

For any questions or suggestions, do let us know as a response to this thread.

Cheers!

flooodi-TFG
12-01-2016, 12:00 PM
Nice to have the info before the season start! Good JOB!

- A chance to win the extreme track ‘METAL MAYHEM'!

"a chance" This sounds bad after the midnight circuit prize hazzle...
I have the track already, so no worry for me.

--- Trials Frontier (ANDROID) -- Highest regular LB: 20th -- Donkey LB: 34th------
--- 215/220 Platinum (incl. 3 pvp) -- Showdown Legend ---
--- Tier 1-3 bikes maxed -- Donkey maxed -- Agent maxed -- Stallion maxed -- KTM maxed ---
--- all achieved with free to play ---
Guides and Useful Topics for Trials Frontier (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/996321-Guides-and-Useful-Topics-for-Trials-Frontier)
***** GIVE US BACK THE SIGNATURES *****

HappyOldGit
12-01-2016, 03:44 PM
Would be good if we could get into the bunker! What's going on?

moofecker
12-01-2016, 03:58 PM
I thought that they had fixed the potato servers (search the forum for potato) as the last season prize giving worked well.
it seems to fix itself after a few hours but it is really frustrating

Would be good if we could get into the bunker! What's going on?

HappyOldGit
12-01-2016, 04:22 PM
Thanks but still nothing! Maybe try later on......

j.pan
12-01-2016, 05:47 PM
Same here, Bunker dead, no connection & no rewards from the ended season.
Think, as usual, the regular bugs will be fixed. Sooner or later, more or less :cool:

Anyone can imagine this constant problems are caused by using 24 hour time,
instead off AM/PM 12 hour?

Irish-man8
12-01-2016, 11:31 PM
Whenever I try to select the gift icon at the top, it kicks me out of T.F. and says it's stopped working.

Irish-man8
12-02-2016, 12:01 AM
There were 14 hours left in the season at approximately 9 p.m. eastern U.S. time last night. I checked the bunker from work this morning and nothing has changed since I did. ?

prelude92
12-02-2016, 02:39 AM
Still not working for me either, as of 12 hours ago. Is this currently being fixed? Thank you!

Irish-man8
12-02-2016, 02:43 AM
I actually think it may be, getting worse

prelude92
12-02-2016, 03:29 AM
I actually think it may be, getting worse

Ha, hopefully this is resolved soon. I'm waiting to see if I won my last showdown or not which would put me at level 1 for that season!

guest-Aleks2016
12-02-2016, 05:48 AM
Не работает бункер,доп.фаил не дал решения

NorocelDiaconu
12-02-2016, 07:14 AM
can connect to uplay and the bunker and also to circuit the snowman season please fix it thank you very much

Ubi-Negitron
12-02-2016, 07:17 AM
Hi riders, there is some problem with Uplay connectivity since yesterday. We're working to resolve it now.

You may face some problems connecting/logging into your Uplay account and the Bunker, but all other features should work fine.

We'll inform you when the Bunker is active again.

NorocelDiaconu
12-02-2016, 07:26 AM
Thanks for helping me really appreciate this,cheers

halilcaglr
12-02-2016, 09:24 AM
Hi riders, there is some problem with Uplay connectivity since yesterday. We're working to resolve it now.

You may face some problems connecting/logging into your Uplay account and the Bunker, but all other features should work fine.

We'll inform you when the Bunker is active again.

all other features should work fine?

coin magnet?
fuse?
midnight?

j.pan
12-02-2016, 11:23 AM
...You may face some problems connecting/logging into your Uplay account and the Bunker, but all other features should work fine.

"Should", hit the nail, seems tf credo. Worst Problem now: additional to bunker down, also slot machine plus sending and receiving gifts don't work.
THXforThat, will bring me really forward.

bunnyhop90-
12-02-2016, 03:48 PM
I started one showdown, and my results on any of the tracks did not record in the showdown. aparantely, my opponent experienced the same, so the showdown ended in draw with 0 chips collected

Ubi-Negitron
12-02-2016, 04:16 PM
Hi everyone, we're working to solve the Bunker issue right now. Please do not play the Bunker for the next couple of days, as you would lose tickets and will not be able to own a track. We'll update you once the issue is resolved, and when it's okay to play showdowns in the Bunker again. All other online features in the game are still active and working fine.

alexshutt7
12-02-2016, 05:15 PM
At the end of the last season, I didn't get any of my rewards, the Bunker for the Snowman Season started me out at level 18. I NEVER received any of my rewards. Had anyone else faced these issues?

Ubi-Negitron
12-02-2016, 06:36 PM
Did you get your rewards, alexshutt7?

Ubi-Negitron
12-02-2016, 06:37 PM
The Bunker is back up and running! You can start showdowns and race in the Bunker with no problems now.

mig3s
12-02-2016, 07:17 PM
At the end of the last season, I didn't get any of my rewards, the Bunker for the Snowman Season started me out at level 18. I NEVER received any of my rewards. Had anyone else faced these issues?

I'm facing the same problem, no rewards and new season started at level 15.

j.pan
12-02-2016, 07:52 PM
Here everything looks fine now & works. Also no problems with the rewards. Received all, after enter working bunker.
Start rank 15 , this is expected rank after stuck at rank 5, in season before.

Happy trials everyone & THX to the girls and boys that managed this quick fix :o

Irish-man8
12-02-2016, 08:49 PM
Received all but metal mayham track? I got a doughnut in its place lol

Ihateuplaykk
12-02-2016, 09:51 PM
At the end of the last season, I didn't get any of my rewards, the Bunker for the Snowman Season started me out at level 18. I NEVER received any of my rewards. Had anyone else faced these issues?I never check if I actually get rewarded or not. This has me worried. :/

Bonxy
12-05-2016, 11:31 AM
Why has the new track disappeared from Prize slot 1 in this bunker season ?

CaptainWeelie
12-05-2016, 02:14 PM
Why has the new track disappeared from Prize slot 1 in this bunker season ?

Hi Bonxy,

It was a bug and it's fixed now! You should be now be able to see the reward correctly :)

Cheers!

flooodi-TFG
12-05-2016, 02:45 PM
Hi Bonxy,

It was a bug and it's fixed now! You should be now be able to see the reward correctly :)

Cheers!

Negative. There is a track @ rank1 prize, but nothing happens when clickin it. No popup window or name.

PapaFrey
12-06-2016, 12:16 AM
Negative. There is a track @ rank1 prize, but nothing happens when clickin it. No popup window or name.

Isn't that because you're not rank 1 yet Floodi? You can click it when you are rank 1.

xitooner
12-06-2016, 11:28 PM
Isn't that because you're not rank 1 yet Floodi? You can click it when you are rank 1.

Naah, you can usually click on those maps for titles even when you arent there yet. For instance, donkey donuts, rarified fuels, etc still get a descriptive popup even if you are low rank.

CaptainWeelie
12-08-2016, 10:07 AM

Hi flooodi - The pop up wasn't visible previously, but it is now! Please confirm :)

Hey PapaFrey - Xitooner is right, you should see the pop up even if you haven't reached that level. You can check rank 1 rewards now :)

dutscher-DE
12-08-2016, 10:54 AM
check, now there is modal for the new track.

cheers

flooodi-TFG
12-09-2016, 12:11 PM
Hi flooodi - The pop up wasn't visible previously, but it is now! Please confirm :)

confirmed, it works now! Thanks CaptainWeelie!